Stubborn

*:・゚✧ *:・゚

                                                  *:・゚✧ *:・゚

".......and this is the last time I'm warning you!"

I've been ranting in the same spot for the last twenty minutes.

The heat of emotion still theming through every inch of my body. I've just finished my well rehearsed dialogue which contained a balanced mixture of reasoning and threats and now I'm shaking with anger by the end of it. 

I feel like nothing I've said has gotten through that thick, stubborn skull of his. What makes it worse is the glib smile that he so annoyingly offers whilst staring up at me through a fringe of long, dark eye lashes.

"Are you even listening to a word I'm saying?" I ask feeling utterly perturbed by the lack of a satisfactory response I'm getting. 

I thought I was making myself pretty clear here.

Oh no. Instead of him humbly accepting the pen that I have held outstretched for him to take. He does anything but make a move to sign these God-damned papers.

I close my fingers tightly around the fountain pen and stifle thoughts of how I can better use it right now.

His eyes rove my figure standing before him, taking me in from head to toe. They linger greedily on my bare legs and I immediately re-assess my decision to go for a ruffled mini dress today rather than a solid power suit.

Pants.

Next time, wear fucking pants!

He rolls his head to the side, eyelids hooded in sarcasm.

"Are you done, Melanie?"

"Yes, I am done ! Especially with you and your bullshit!"

He rolls his head to the other side and he breathes out a soft laugh.

A thread of humiliation runs through me but I keep my countenance stony. 

I mean, hasn't he done enough already? Why mock me this like this too after all that's happened?

The envelope in my other hand falls loose from my grip and the contents shift and float out of the opening onto the photo background where Jungkook is sitting. 

Turning on my heel, I decide to make my exit. i have nothing more to say to him.