Journey

*:・゚✧ *:・゚

"Jungkook, what is this?" I ask excitedly right before ripping the lid off of the white Dior box sitting on the bed.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook beams with a bright and sweet smile. 

Chuckling, his eyes follow me around the room as I hold the silvery-pink fabric against my chest and do a little twirl.

"I love it!" I say, stretching over to peck him softly on the lips. 

Then, I was back to twirling.

Jungkook nearly doubles over in giggles at the sight of me but I didn't care. Even a beach-ball in a Dior ball-gown like me, deserved its day in the sun!

"Mel, quit playing about and put it on..." Jungkook kisses my forehead and holds me fast by the shoulders to stop me from going around the room again.

It's been a long time since I could let loose and be silly like this with him.

I can't say how different everything feels since Jungkook returned. It's as if someone's pressed a re-set button, like we're back to being our old selves again except wiser, stronger, better and many times more, in-love. 

I tip-toe towards him, balancing on the balls of my bare feet, to kiss him again and this time when we pull away our eyes stay connected. His are deep, dark and hypnotising. I could happily drown in their swirling depths all day.

Jungkook quirks a tiny smile.

"Love, don't look at me that way," He warns flirtatiously, 'You know what happens when you do..."

"Really?" I bat my eyelashes innocently, "What?"

"You know what!" Jungkook laughs which seems to have broken him out of my spell as he jokingly gives my bottom a light smack and orders me into the bathroom to change.

"You still won't tell me why I have to get dressed up?" I below out to him from inside the shower room. 

"You ask too many questions. Just make yourself all pretty." He answers and I can hear him rustling about, packing up the last of our things out in the bedroom of the hannok.

"I thought I already was...." I pout.