Chapter 13- Worlds End

Eventually, we made it to the shores of Singapore. We all clambered off the ship and Barbossa thanked the Captain for taking us.

"What now?" I asked impatiently.

"Now Celeste. Mr Turner goes to take the map we need and Miss Swan and I go talk to Sau Fang.," he replied.

"And what do I do," I asked looking at him expectantly.

"You should know by now I am not one to sit around when there are important things to be done that involve those I care for."

"You, Mr Gibbs and a few others you choose will be serving as our back up. Or you can come with me and Miss Swan can go as back up," he suggested.

"I think I'll be back up that way I am likely to hold onto all my weapons," I said. I had managed to pick a few weapons whilst sailing with Jack on the Pearl. I miss those times.

"Let's just get on with it already," Ngaio shouted. Everyone agreed and hurried off to where they needed to be.

I was walking with Gibbs, Ngaio and a few other holding swords for Liz and Barbossa if they needed them. We crept below the wooden deck at the docks of Singapore.

"How much further Gibbs?"

"Not long now Celeste," we stopped suddenly as we saw people walking above.

Once they were gone we kept moving and finally came to the weird steam room that had two rather large workers. Ngaio and I looked at them shocked then at each other then back at them.

"Thanks for the warning Barbossa," I mumbled sarcastically to myself before charging towards one of them sword raised. It clashed with another over and over.

"Oi hands off my sister," Ngaio said hitting him round the face with some sort of metal pan. He was out cold. Gibbs, Marty and the others had sorted out the other. We stood there in the steam room ready to sort any orders that came from above so Sau Fang wouldn't suspect anything. As you can expect the room was hot and on every side was a box of steaming hot rocks.

Liz and Barbosa were trying and failing to convince Sau Fang and the others had left with the swords ready to throw them to Liz and Barbossa if needed. The rest was a blur everything turned sideways fast. The navy turned up out of nowhere and the floor blew up. We climbed up and all ran from the navy fighting as we went. Once we got to safety Will was nowhere in sight. Ngaio looked worried until she saw Will was alright and with Sau Fang.

"We have come to an agreement and Sau Fang will give us a ship and a crew to go get Jack," he said.

I smiled with some hope of seeing him again. We boarded the ship with Sau Fang's crew and I stayed close to Ngaio or by myself, not particularly comfortable and trusting of the crew. They held no allegiance to us, they were only doing what they had been told to do and orders can be changed easily. Barbossa held the map and went into the Captain's quarters I assume to study it. Apparently, he had already given someone our heading because we were already moving out of the port. Where we were going I didn't know or care really as long it was going to end with getting Jack back. I wandered around the ornate ship looking for my sister who, to no surprise, was with Will.

"How are you doing Cel?" Will asked.

"Better. How are you doing as feeling about the incident?" I asked?

"I'd feel better if you stopped calling it the incident," Will replied with a smile.

"Well, I guess you're not going to be feeling better then," I said with a smirk.

Will and Ngaio rolled their eyes at me. Barbossa then came out of his quarters headed for the helm and my curiosity was peaked.

"Barbossa where are we? I've got no familiarity with any of this water and would be inclined to say we are lost," I said walking beside him.

"We are exactly where we are supposed to be," he replied before going to speak to the man at the helm. I decided that was most likely the best answer I was going to get and walked away and below deck to sleep not being able to remember the last time I had.

When I woke up it was unimaginably cold I knew we had been heading north but not this far north. I walked up to the deck to see Will, Ngaio and Liz having some conversation but mostly just trying to stay warm.

Frost was starting to settle over the ship and we passed by some icebergs? All the crew were cold and I think some may have ended up with frostbite in the end. We slowly started moving away from the cold and moved away from any land. When Barbossa made one of his somewhat rare appearances Liz asked him where we were.

"We're lost," he replied.

"Lost? How are we going to get to the worlds end if we're lost?" Liz exclaimed.

"It a place that can't be found," Ngaio started
"and you can only find a place that can't be found when you don't know where you are yourself?" I finished.

"Aye," Barbossa confirmed. I heard the rushing of water. It was getting louder by the second.

"What's that?" I asked worriedly.

"It sounds like a waterfall," Ngaio said.

"But we're in the middle of the sea how can there be-," I stopped talking out of shock.

There was a massive waterfall just going off into nothing. If this wasn't the end of the world I don't know what is. We drew nearer and nearer and the ship began to tip.

"Hold on," Barbossa called as we all started to fall sideways.

"Some warning would be nice!" I yelled back as I grabbed into some rope by the mast and stopped myself from falling. Ngaio wasn't so lucky she began to slide backwards until she went past Will and they grabbed onto each other for dear life. The ship tipped more and more and eventually fell over the side.

I felt a large crash as the boat found water once more by head cracked against wood and everything went black until I found myself coughing and spluttering in the water.

Random planks of the ship floated all around. Sadly there was no rum in sight but then it hit me. We've made it to Jack. I smiled widely and swam eagerly to shore. As I got closer to shore the Pearl came sailing past me on what seemed to be crabs. I ignored the weirdness and just appreciated The Pearl for a moment before continuing onwards. I climbed out of the water and my ears heard the lovely ramblings of one Captain Jack Sparrow.

"This must be a hallucination because. One. you're dead," he said jabbing a finger at Barbossa.

"Two. If this were real life this-" he said holding up Ngaio and Wills intertwined hands? What?

"-This would not be happening," he declared.

Will and Ngaio moved apart slightly releasing each other's hand and looking at the floor. I am never going to let that go. I walked forward and finally saw Jack properly and just stood there smiling like an idiot too happy to do anything else at that moment.

"Ah! And my final point. The only reason that this lovely lady would be here," he gestured towards me, "Is because Jones found out I was in love with her and did it to torment me more!" he finished yelling up at the sky.

My smile turned to a look of shock. Jack Sparrow the man who couldn't even bring himself to say the word 'feelings' just admitted he was in love. With me. What. The. Hell.