Chapter 19- Victory

I felt cold and numb. Faintly I could feel water all over my body trickling over where I had been injured. I opened my eyes and looked down. The cuts weren't there. Sitting up sharply, I was still a little out of it until I saw the scene in front of me. Jack holding Jones's heart. Ngaio crying holding Will who. Who was stabbed...He didn't look like he had long left.

I looked away from that depressing sight to see Jones was now fighting with Bootstrap. I try to get up and managed it slowly. Jack rushed over to Will and wrapped his hand round the remainder of the sword and stabbed the heart. Dad stopped what he was doing and staggered. I used what strength I had regained and marched up to Jones.

"My Daughter. Help me" he said weakly reaching a hand towards me.

"I'll help you like you helped me all those years ago, " I declared teeth gritted together as I kicked him in the chest and he coupled over the side and into the sea never to be seen again.

"Celie! You're alive! " Jack exclaimed dragging me into his arms briefly before the ship shuddered violently.

"We need to go, Jack..." I said sadly looking at Ngaio and a dead Will. Tears stung my eyes as I started at the lifeless body of my oldest friend. The crew were surrounding them.

I grabbed Ngaio and dragged her away whilst she thrashed and screamed. She wanted to be with him and so did I but the ship was going under and we would die if we stayed.

"I'm sorry. But we need to go I can't lose my sister too, " I said tears in my eyes.

The Dutchman was falling further and further in we needed to go.

"Part of the ship, part of the crew, " They chanted surrounding Will so tightly we could no longer see him. I held onto Ngaio as Jack grabbed some rope.

"Hold on, " he said and we did. He shot some rope and we shot off the ship. The sails lifted us away and towards the Pearl. I looked up at Jack and smiled still holding onto Ngaio. Until I wasn't. I looked down in horror as she plummeted downwards after the Dutchman.

"Nooo!" I screamed. Jack held me tighter.

"There's nothing you can do Luv."
I continued to stare down in horror at where I had last seen my twin and I felt a new pain I never felt before.

We got back to the pearl settling into the water nearby then climbing onto the ship. I walked onto the deck and crumbled. I just lost my brother and my sister.

It's all My Fathers fault. But he's dead now. He can't feel my pain...but the Armada can. I marched to the front of the ships glaring at the armada and the ocean in front. I focussed all my energy and anger on making the water move as I had done before. A great torrent of waves erupted from the waters and crushed many ships on one side of the Armada. It made the numbers smaller but they were still far greater than ours.

"What was that? Who did that? Jack exclaimed.

"That was me, Jackie, Being the daughter of Calypso does have its
perks, " I muttered still glaring out over the water feeling nothing but anger. It still boiled within me. Someone needed to pay for all that happened to my family.
No... Beckett did. It all came down to Beckett and his men.

"Well that's new, " Jack smirked.

"Now I think it's about time Beckett paid for what he's done. What say you?" I yelled to the crew.

"Aye!" They yelled back.

Jack shouted some orders around whilst I stood at the bow of the ship gripping the rails tightly.

We sailed forward as Beckett's ship -the endeavour- did also. I saw a bubbling in the water ahead of me. Then the flying Dutchman emerged majestically from the water. With Ngaio at the bow waving at me and Will calling orders from the helm. I smiled wide the sadness fizzling away replaced with a newfound hope but the desire for revenge still strong.