★ 02 - TANTRUM ★

" Mama nuh! Nuh! Nuh!  'm didn't wanna go! "

Innie crying loud knowing that he needs to go for appointment. The one he hates the most, braces appointment. He hates the feeling when the braces press along the teeth and how the doctor change it into a new one.

Hyunjin massage his temple, asking for another minute of patience before he goes ballistic. His heart break when he see Innie sucks his thumb and the face full with tears stain.

Felix who already done approach the little one, " Bub, why are you crying huh?"

"Dada!  Nuh!  Nuh wanna go!"

Innie cling into Felix and Felix stand up making the baby into koala hug, he pat Innie's back. "Peach, if you don't wanna go, can you ask Big Jeongin come out? We need to do this bub. "

" Jeongin nuh wanna go. Nuh wanna be hewe. Nuh wanna Chan! "

" Okay.. How about this, you go for Big Jeongin and Dada will buy you a new plushie?  The unicorn one.. You can choose it bub! "

Innie looks into the Felix eyes,  " Dada pwomise? "

" Yes.. Dada promise you, now can we go?  Mama and Hyungie already done, only you still in jammies bub. "

Innie nodded and hug Felix tighter. Felix chuckles and bring him to the bathroom.

" Lix!  I can give him a bath, you already done.. "

" Nuh wanna Sungie! Nuh wanna evewyone! "

And tears starts falling into Innie cheeks, Felix sigh and coax the boy. Innie isn't in a good mood today and it's only 8 am.  They still have a long way to go.

" It's okay Jisung.. You can help Hyunjin pack all his stuff.. We have a long way to go.. Better you ask Chan Hyung to hide before Hyunjin goes crazy.."

Their breakfast isn't simple as the day before, Innie is having a tantrum and didn't make the day starts with a positive vibe.

" Nuh wanna hewe Mama! "

" Baby.. Listen, you need to eat only then we can go.. "

" Nuh wanna!!! "

And that's it, he's crying AGAIN.

Felix walks out with Innie in his hug, four of them will skip breakfast. " It's okay sweet, you can eat when you want okay?  Don't cry, you'll make Dada sad."

" Lix, you can wait in the car with Innie. I'll pack a few foods before we leave the house. "

Minho didn't want to make the situation getting worse and he choose to prep foods for Innie while Hyunjin is clenching his fist. He tries his best to not explode but I guess he can't.

" BANG FUCKING CHRISTOPHER! "

Hyunjin give  a death glare to Chan, saying he's not okay with this situation. " Why the hell you said he's fat and ugly because of the little space?!  You're making things complicated!  You know Innie won't slip when Jeongin didn't want to come out!  This is a big mistake Chan!  He's fighting himself to get better!  It has been only one month I manage to make Jeongin eat again and you yelled  at him just because he ate a chocolate while practicing?! Did you want him to die?! "

Seungmin hold Hyunjin knowing how it will be when Hyunjin make a move. Only two situation, Chan in coma or die.

" You're making things complicated for us as the caregiver of Jeongin. And today is gonna be a long day for us!  Idgaf, but what I wanna know, you'll say your sorry when we come home later. And if Innie didn't forgive you, you'll handle him."