★ 12 - EPIPHANY ★

Woojin stare at Jeongin, ever since the youngest come out from little space, he isolates himself. Didn't mingle with other people and he hates attention. Dr Jung can't stop worrying about him decides to install mini camera all over the house.

It's hard, Woojin knows it. Jeongin is all alone in this world without a true family, maybe some people think that's he's over dramatic. But can you imagine having the last piece of memory with your parents when they're at the edge of death and your only hyung ask you to run away while he sacrifice himself.

When you're ready to move on, another one come and slowly your heart telling you that you didn't deserve to have a happy life. Jeongin wants all of this to end, but he just didn't know how to starts. Didn't know how to ask for a help when his mind keeps telling him that your beloved one died because of you.

Suddenly he cries, letting his head over the knee and cry.  "Eomma.. Bogoshippo.. Appa.. Hyung.. " Woojin just watch him, didn't go closer to him as he knows Jeongin needs time. "I'll let you cry Jeongin ahh.. Only for today and tomorrow you gonna tell us your feelings."

A sudden knock makes Woojin startle, he walks over the door and he smile. TXT members come as they promised and he notices Hyuka on Soobin's hip. Woojin opens the door and welcome them, they've become really close since the collaboration stage.

Hyuka jumping around when he sees Woojin, knowing Woojin really like to cuddles him. "Wooie!"

Woojin hug the little and say hi to the rest, " Eoh?  Someone in big headspace today.." Beomgyu scratch his head, he didn't feel like to be a little today since he's already regress two days ago due to a fever. " Where's Jeongin?"

Beomgyu follows Woojin's eyes and he spot the maknae. " How's he Hyung?  Better?". Woojin shake his head, "Not even a bit Beomgyu. It has been four days since he come out but we're like strangers."

★★★

Jeongin didn't eat for two days and they didn't have any option, they call Dr Jung and ask her to come over. She did but with few members of ATEEZ. Yunho, San and Hongjoong tag along with Mingi. The big house suddenly become small.