★ 18 - ABDUCTION ★

Today is the last day for Jeongin to take his final examination as a student of third grade in high school. Jeongin looks the reflection of himself in the mirror in the yellow outfit, "I can't wait to take off this outfit and declare myself as an adult."

Jeongin take his notes and bagpack then he walks to the kitchen. Minho and Chan already wake up and preparing the breakfast for the members that staying at the dorm. Woojin and Felix spent their time at studio, trying to catch all the deadline before this week end.

"Are you ready Jeongin? Today's your last day wearing that outfit!"

Jeongin crack an awkward smile, he scratches his nape and nod shyly. "A bit Hyung."

Chan pats the youngest head, trying to make him calm down from all the stress. Jisung and Hyunjin walks into the kitchen with sleepy eyes. Jeongin greet them excitedly, "Hai Sungie Hyung.. Hyunjin Hyung.."

Jisung greet the boy and smiles, "Excited for your last paper? You're going to be an adult soon Jeonginnie.."

"Rather than excited, maybe afraid is much better word. Hahaha.."

Hyunjin cracks a laugh hearing Jeongin's words, he surely funny. They watch the youngest eat while reading his little notes, it's not easy juggling their schedule as an idol and student at the same time.

Jeongin is done with his cereal, he stands up and grab a baby blue bottle and run to the main door. "See you later Hyungdeul. Thank you for the breakfast!"

"Good luck Jeongin! Stay calm! Fighting!", they said together. With last word, they heard the sound of a door is closing.

The members clean themselves and decide to watch a movie while waiting for Felix and Woojin to come home. They gonna throw a small party for Jeongin to celebrate his last day as high school student.

An hour later, they heard a knock on the door. Its Felix and Woojin, they let a smile out and sit on the couch. "So when we will go out? Can you let me rest for an hour?"

Seungmin giggle, "You can take a rest Hyung, Jeongin won't be done until 4pm. We might catch with him at 7pm after a little party. It still early, we can go at 11am. Take a rest Woojin Hyung."

Woojin smile and he walks to his room leaving Felix on the couch alone. Hyunjin peek at his boyfriend, the dominant surely sleepy as his eyelid close tightly.

Hyunjin rub Felix's knee slowly resulting him open his eyes. The hoarse voice crack, deeper than usual, "Yes baby.."

"Go sleep babe.. You're sleepy and tired, and believe me if I said Innie will tire you out if he come out later.."

Hyunjin peck Felix's lip and the dominant ruffle his head, "I'll go babe.. Wake me up later.. I don't want to miss the fun.."

Hyunjin nod and he keep staring at the TV, while thinking what kind of gift they should give to the youngest.

★★★

"Yes!! I'm done with school life!!! "

Jeongin said while jumping happily, he is walking to the practice room after received a call from Felix. He said that Jeongin just need to come straight to the practice room.

He stop by at Starbucks and orders a glass of caramel machiato. He walks out while jumping in little steps, but soon the boy excitement suddenly stop. He feels someone is following him from behind.

Jeongin looks back and there's no one, only an empty road. He just ignore it and keeps walking while drinking his coffee until suddenly a wet towel cover his mouth and nose.