★ SPECIAL CHAPTER : INNIE + BINNIE ★

Innie sit on the floor while watching Changbin who's currently suit up for their day. Changbin promised Innie, he will bring the boy when he can.

And today is the day! Innie is excited to spend his day with Changbin and looks forward to the day he gonna spend with Changbin.

Changbin squat in front of Innie and bop his nose, "Are you ready to go baby?"

Innie nod his head excitedly! "Wanna go now!"

Changbin chuckles, "You're excited huh! Big Jeongin always tell me that you're curious about what I do when I stay back at company right?"

"Yesh.. Dada said, Binnie make wots of song! Can Innie sing?"

"Yes you can Bambi.. What did I do huh to deserve you?"

Changbin recheck all the items that he needs to bring to the company and they're good to go. "Are you wearing your bagpack baby?"

Innie show his back, and there's a soft pink bagpack there. He intertwined his fingers with Changbin and walk out from the house.

★★★

"Aww! Looks who's coming here today?", Jae from Day6 excitedly greet Changbin and Innie from far.

Innie who see him, runs toward Jae and hug him. "Innie mish Jaejae!"

Jae open his arm and the little fall into his embrace, smelling the scent of the older guy. "Jaejae, awe chu otay?"

Jae look down and stare to the boy, "I am baby.. Why? Do I look sick to you?"

"Dada said chu can't sing on the stage.."

Jae laugh, the little knows their group problem. "It just for a while puppy.. I'm gonna be okay soon.. What are you doing here today?"

"Binnie said "m can follow him today! So "m go.."

Jae look at Changbin, "Preparing for your comeback?"

Changbin nod his head, "3RACHA will drop tons of new beat for this comeback.. I'm excited but quite nervous.."

"You gonna be okay.. I gotta go now.. Bye bye pumpkin.."

Innie wave his hand to Jae and starts jumping around. He's excited to be at the company in his little space.

Different LED screen on the wall play an advertisement for each group in JYP, and the little take his time to watch them. Envying each one of the soul there.

And he squel excitedly as he can see SKZ advertisement is on one of the screen, "Dada handsome! Mama pwetty! Hyungie too! Innie!!"

Changbin laugh looking at how enthusiastic the boy is about his family, hence he decided to record the sweet moment and upload it to their chat group.

"Binnie! Huwwy!! Innie wanna sing!"

"Okay.. Come on puppy.. Let's go!"

Innie runs excitedly towards the recording studio as he already the way to go there. And on the way, he bumped into GOT7 and Jaebum stop him from running.

"As I remember your Dada always said to you don't run in the hallway. You might hurt yourself cupcakes."

Innie tilting his head, and said he's sorry.