★ 21 - WEDDING ★

SKZ starts on their world tour and none of them can express how excited they are. This is their dream since they were debuted. Able to travel to different part of world and make a performance for their fans.

Chan staying still on the stage, looks intensely to one by one of STAY bong that light up the stadium. They're the reason why SKZ didn't stray, they're the reason why they able to keep with this road. 9 pairs of will always lead the way and the other wings will follow them closely.

Their special song dedicate to fans is echoing in the stadium, "You can STAY" make the encore stage more special. STAY singing along with them and waving their bong.

None of SKZ members will forget that, it such a beautiful tonight for them. 3 hours of concert finally end with tearful event. Thankful for everything and promised to come back in better version of SKZ.

Jeongin is jumping around and he let out his little side but in a bigger version. Changbin and Seungmin follow him closely, afraid he might stumble and end up having a fit. The encore stage end with their fan song, this gonna be the last concert before they take a break.

★★★

SKZ currently heading to their last fansign in Korea before they take a break for 5 months. Jeongin's lip curve beautifully as he see his parents wearing the same color coded for the fansign.

"Why are you smiling huh maknae?",the oldest ask the youngest.

"Can we believe that, they gonna ring the bell soon? I mean I know it's gonna happen but I still can't believe it."

They look at the love birds, they already engaged for a few months and during the break they gonna tie their relationship officially.

Felix and Hyunjin sit side by side during the fansign and they're wearing their engagement rings. Their fans starts noticing the engagement rings and ask a few question about it.

Felix only shut his mouth and smile, didn't want the small surprise spill. Neither let the members spill the tea as well, he just said that's their friendship rings as STAY know how close they are.

After 4 hours the fansign ended and they heading to their house. Chan let out a smile seeing his members, he knew since day 1 than Hyunjin and Felix have feelings to each other and they cover up with their small bickerings and fight.

Until one day Jeongin slipped right in front of Hyunjin and Felix, insisted them as his parents. From that day, they developed their feelings and confess after 6 months of hiding.

Well, can I say Jeongin is the main reason why they confess their feelings? Cause they're!

"Mama!"

"Eoh.. Someone is slipping again.. How old are you today buttercup?", Seungmin ask while looking for a pacifier.

"One Minnie..", Innie starts gnawing on his lip, and Seungmin push the pacifier in his mouth. "Felix ahh, Jeongin's braces appointment already ended or not?"

"Not yet.. He still needs to wear the braces for a few months. No worries, starting next month he just need to go once a month."

Seungmin ruffles the baby's hair, can't wait to snuggle with the little before their VLive tonight.

★★★