★ 04 - TEARS ★

SKZ members got a week off after JYP knows about the current situation of Jeongin. After all he's the youngest artist in the company, so it's not weird if he stressed out and slipped. Better than anyone else, he knows why Jeongin become like that.

Innie's POV

Dada isn't here and I hate it, how dare he leave me alone in the living room without any company? I know I've plushies around me but I want him. Moana didn't catch my attention anymore.

I whine loudly trying to gain the members attention, kicking all the plushies and stuff myself in of the fury plushies.

I just made a graveyard mistake!

I crying a loud when I realize my braces is stu at the fur! My eyes become a deo eyes and I call for my caregiver! I don't wanna walk myself to them cause the floor looks it's gonna collapsed soon.

"Mama!!!"

★★★

Hyunjin runs to the living room after his baby calling for him only to drop his phone. Innie in pain and he's frozen. Didn't know what to do or how to react.

"Mama!"

Hyunjin walks closer ignoring his phone on the floor, and he scream a bit. Two tooth stuck at the fur and Innie in pain.

"Babe.. Lix babe!"

Felix come with the other members and Minho surely just got his life after a long sleep. "What happen?"

"Dada.. Take this out.. Me hate it Dada.."

Felix's eyes bulge after he realize what is happening for real. He ask Hyunjin to hold Innie while he's taking out the fur. After 5 minutes, Innie is free and he hug Felix.

"Nuh weave me hewe. Nuh wanna be awone Dada.."

Felix kiss his baby and make a pinky promise while giving a death glare to Jisung. Jisung is on the schedule to have play time with Innie.

"Felix, can you get Jeongin to come out?" ,that's Woojin's voice.

"And why is that?", Minho asking out of curiosity.

"He got personal schedule for today. With Cosmopolitan magazine, and the company can't cancel it. The shoot starts at 12pm. I tried to postpone it, but I can't.. I'm truly sorry Lix.."

Felix groan and he cupped Innie's face. "Bub.. Can you ask for Big Jeongin to come out?"

"Nuh! Jeongin didn't wanna out! Me go!"

" Nope baby.. You can't go since you need to talk in big voice not babble like this bub.."

Innie tilt his head, "Me go Dada!"

"You can't peach.. Coax big Jeongin please.."

Innie pout and nodded, he closed his eyes and after a few minutes Jeongin come out. The first face he see is Chan.

The memory haunted him and he push Chan, run to his bedroom and trying to stay strong. The caregivers sigh and they look at Chan, " You're done with Innie, not Jeongin.. Talk to him later.. I'll try to hold him from slipping."

Minho pat Chan's shoulder and he wash himself later. They will follow Jeongin to the set as precaution. There's no way they will let Jeongin go there alone knowing he's easily slipping these day.