★ 22 - MOVE OUT ★

Hyunjin currently busy packing all their items in the room, he is busy going back and forth picking up all things bit by bit. Hyunjin and Felix decided to move out to their own house, that recently bought by Felix before their wedding.

Innie is playing with his brothers before Felix come home again for the last trip. They only left with Innie's littlespace item. Finally Hyunjin can let out a relief sigh after he sees 3 boxes full with Innie's stuff.

"Peachy!"

Innie stop giggles when he heard Hyunjin calling for him. The baby look up at his Mama and give him the widest smile ever, Woojin smile at their interaction.

"I gonna miss him Hyunjin ahh.."

Hyunjin look at Woojin, "You can come to our house Hyung.. It's only 1 hour from here, and we still can meet at the company Hyung."

Woojin laugh, "I know Jinnie. But can you imagine how we feel every night without him and both of you?  We are comfortable with all the noise he made and we become numb, this gonna be hard for few days."

Innie looks at his Hyungie and the other members, they have misty eyes and Innie don't like it.

"Nuh cwy! Innie nuh wike! Mama! Hyungie cwy!"

Innie crawls to his Mama and hide himself in the nape's of Hyunjin. He didn't like it, he want to be alone with his main caregivers but didn't want to be separate from his brothers.

Minho walk towards the baby, "Hye, kitten.."

Innie turns around and he hugs Minho, "Hyungie.. Follow 'm, nuh wanna awone.."

Minho chuckles, the baby aren't ready to let him go. "Nope.. I can't baby.. You're legally adopted by your Mama and Dada, but I promised you kitten. Once a week, I'll have a sleepover. We can stay up and have fun.."

"Nuh!  Who gonna cook fow 'm?"

"Your Dada can.. Felix already learned lots of recipe from me only for you Kitten."

"Hyungie......."

Minho stand up and rocks the little, he know Innie might have a fit, but he want Innie to be happy with his real family now. He still his brother, it just they live in separated house.

"Don't cry baby.. You gonna be okay with Mama and Dada.. We will miss you so much!"

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door, it's TXT and Felix. Felix smile to Minho and walks toward them.

"Are you ready to go Bubba?"

Innie nod his head and get down from Minho, he holds his caregivers hand, "Can we come hewe again?"

"We will bubba.. Your Hyungie gonna miss you so much.. Even Mama Bin, Papa Jun, TaeTae  Hyung, Hyuka and Beommie."

Innie hugs Hyunjin, he isn't ready for this. "Mama!"

Hyunjin kiss him, "Sometimes things happen for reason Peach.. We will start a new life, and maybe you will found another friend there.. But it doesn't mean you gonna lose em.."

Innie nods and he runs around, he hugs his family and friends. Ready to let them go for a new beginning.

Yeonjun and Soobin help them loaded the last few boxes in the car and all of them stand aside. Beommie giggles, and wave his hand to Innie.

"Innie!  Don't forget me!"

Innie smile and nod his head, "I won't!  Innie wove chu!"

With the last bye bye, Hyunjin, Felix and Innie starts their new life together.