★ SPECIAL CHAPTER : INNIE + JINNIE ★

Innie just keep staring at the bulky figure in front of him, the one he called as Papa Bear. The one who always babying him with ton of toys and attention.

Big Jeongin told him that, today is the last day he will spend with Woojin. Woojin will leave the group and Innie won't see him again every night.

"Jinnie.. Are chu weally need to go?"

Woojin hates this, the little looks sad and he didn't like it. Innie rarely cry unless he's in pain or he didn't get what he want.

The bulky figure hug the little tightly and peck his cheek, "I'm sorry baby.. But Papa Bear need to go.. I can't be here any longer.."

"But chu have wots of fwiend Jinnie.. Chu didn't wove 'm anymowe?"

Woojin didn't talk back, he really feel sorry for Innie. But this will not help him escape from his pain. He's been there with Innie since day 1, and now he need to let go of him? 

Their promise to stay as nine break in the middle of their journey. Woojin can't handle pressure as an idol anymore, the tight schedule, norms as an idol and everything he did are under supervision.

He feel like his privacy invaded, and he decide to let go of his precious dream. At least, he achieved his dream. Woojin can't forget how hard nine of them fought during the survival show, and how hard Innie endure all the pain alone.

"I can't baby.. But I promised you last week right. Today we will do whatever you wanna do and Jinnie will try to fulfill it.."

Innie hug Woojin tightly and cry on his chest, "Wet 'm stay hewe.. Nuh touch 'm..". Woojin's eyes is misty, but he needs to do this for his own good.

Innie lift his face, and Woojin wipe all the tears. "Things will get better baby.. Don't cry because it's hurt, but smile because it's happened between us."

Innie smile and he rubs his eyes, Woojin kiss his cheeks. "Let's go baby.. You still cute even without the braces baby.."

★★★

First thing that happen during their date is Woojin take Innie to the Magical World; a place design specifically for a little like him.

Innie is excited as his dummy fall to the floor and he don't even care about it. The place literally covered with soft foam floor in pastel colors. The little regress into a younger headspace now.

He crawl around the place and lay down on the floor. His eyes shine so bright like a sparkle as the ceiling of the place decorated with stars and hanging toys.

"Jinnie!"

"I'm coming cutie.. Wait.."

Woojin wash his hand with hand sanitizer and he walks to Innie. The baby looks sleepy but he still wanna play.

"Jinnie!" , Innie said while pointing to the ceiling.

Woojin lay down beside him, "Why baby?"

"Jinnie!", Innie squealed, he's excited as he feel like he can touch the sky and become part of the star.

Woojin look up and notice the stars design at the ceiling, he smiled. "No wonder you're excited, you're one of them baby.."

"Huh?  Innie?", Innie said while tilting his head and pointing to himself.

"Yes, you're. The star boy in everyone's life, the one who always love stars in both spaces."