★ 20 - CEREMONY ★

Two month passed by after the abduction incident, Hyunjin is getting better and Jeongin also didn't have any problem to speak and laugh like he used to be. Same goes with Innie, the baby is back to himself. Clingy to his loved ones and always happy. His sadness side faded away day by day after being in treatment with Dr Jung. Just sometimes he will throwing fit due to the wisdom tooth, that part are freaking hard to heal.

The members spend their day at the house doing their own thing, they literally at their own comfort zone. Like Minho is playing with his cat, Chan is baking a cake, Seungmin and Jisung are cleaning the house, Felix and Hyunjin are having their break time in front of TV, Woojin and Changbin are playing PS4 and the youngest?  Sleeping is the answer.

Seungmin let out a big smile after he sees all places in the house clean and shining, he sit himself on the sofa.

"Eoh!  Can you guys come here? And I mean all of you.."

Felix and Hyunjin lovey dove time interrupt with sudden Seungmin's scream.

"What's wrong with you man?  Can't you not yelling?  I'm not deaf yet!", Changbin pissed off as he needs to stop playing PS4.

"Okay.. I'm sorry.. Do you remember the date of next week?"

Woojin frown, "Of course its normal week like today unless something crazy happen again. I'm surely gonna be ballistic if something crazy like the abduction happen again.."

Seungmin make an annoyed face, "Seriously Woojin Hyung?  It's your Baby Bear important day!"

"Didn't Jeongin have braces appointment next week?  Plus his wrist appointment? Or his rib cage appointment?", Jisung try to solve the question.

"For God's sake?!  Are you guys serious?! Next week is Jeongin graduation day!  Yaa!"

The 7 mouths drop as they heard Seungmin's yelling. How they can forget that important day?!  Felix hit his own temple, "I'm such a stupid Dada and Hyung."

Minho almost throw his cat after listening to Seungmin, "Geez!  We need to starts thinking about the gifts we will give to him. Why I feel like such a loser right now?"

Hyunjin chuckles, "Argh.."

The boy suddenly stop laughing for a bit, he's holding his abdomen. "Babe, are you okay?"

Felix open Hyunjin's shirt incase the stitches open up again. Luckily it's not, Hyunjin needs the second stitches as the first stitches open up after three weeks.

"Don't laugh loudly babe.. Your wound don't heal 100% yet."

"I'm sorry.. I just find it's funny seeing you guys freak out over this thing. Didn't we promised back then we will not give him anything?  Jeongin ask it from us, remember? He didn't want anything."

Chan nod, he remembers it. Jeongin tell them he didn't want anything for his graduation. Now he laughs, feeling like they're freak out over a thing that shouldn't happen.

"I know a perfect suprise for him..", Felix cracks a mysterious smile. He calls someone and he's smiling all over the conversation.

★★★

The graduation day finally here!  SKZ members surely excited cause it's their youngest graduation. From early morning, they've woke up and dress themselves in their best attire.

Jeongin laugh seeing his members excited for his graduation, little did Jeongin didn't know that his grandparents also will be there later.