★ 11 - JAMAIS VU ★

Ever since Jeongin paid a visit for his Hyung, Innie has been taking over his life. He's literally little for 24/7, it's not a bad thing but it's like new things for the members. Jeongin only slip maximum for 3 days, but now it has been for a week. Not to mention Innie's character become a bit different.  He slip deeper day by day.

The news of Jeongin slipping into a little space spread around their friends and other idol, I mean did they need to hide it?  Eventually people will know about it one day, fans will notice that the members has been babying him too much. I guess it's kinda great to exposed it early?

Minho carry the baby on his hip and walks out from the house, they have a performance schedule today and Innie being the little that grumpy today isn't a good starts. After 30 minutes, they arrived at KBS.

Innie still in a deep sleep and Felix wake him up. "Bubba.. Wake up, I need Jeongin now.. Can we do it?" Innie whine and whimpering, he didn't want to wake up. Felix sigh and he decides to carry his baby. Innie on his hip and sleeping soundly with a pacifier on his mouth.

They walks into the KBS building while greeting their sunbaenim, TXT notices SKZ and walks closer to them. " He's cute Felix Hyung!", Kai can't stop fanboying over Innie because of his cuteness. Felix chuckles and he rocks Innie slowly, noticing Innie starts to whine.

"Shh.. Baby, sleep.."

They enter the waiting room and Felix put Innie on soft carpet while SKZ member dress themselves before they take care of Innie. They want to leave Innie at house alone but thinking the trauma that Innie had to face, that isn't a good choice.

All of them already done with make up, outfit and microphones, only Innie left. Hyunjin strokes Innie's hair slowly while whispering his name, the baby open his eyes only to let out a cry. He hates attention and he's not in a good condition either. Their staff spread themselves away from the boys.

"Peach.. Can you help Mama today?  I need big Jeongin to be here. We need to do something, it's only for 20 minutes. ", Hyunjin plead to his baby.

"Nuh!  Nuh wanna Mama!"

"SKZ!  GET READY!", one of the KBS staff call out their name and Innie didn't give any cooperation. He wants Hyunjin to stay and push away everyone.

Just like an angel, Taehyun walks into their waiting room and squat himself in front of Innie. " Hye hun.. It's me Hyunnie.. Remember me?"

Innie lift his head and stare at Taehyun and then he nod, Taehyun let out a wide smile. "Great!  Then you must remember Beommie as well. You gonna have playdate with and maybe with Hyuka as well.."

"Hyuka?  Who is he Taehyun ah?"

"He's the other little. Alter ego of Kai, we call him Hyuka. Kai slip after he fell on the stage and Beomgyu slip when he can't remember his lines. So, I guess you can go now?  I'll take care of Innie since I heard from the staff one of your member didn't ready yet and I'm right!  It's Innie!"

"Thank God Taehyun ahh!  We owe you one!  Let's go boys!", Chan's yelling echo through the room.

Innie wave a bye bye to them and he looks at Taehyun, making a grabby hand asking for the bambi's boy to pick him up. Taehyun bop Innie's nose and he take Innie's bag pack. After he say his greeting for SKZ staff members, he walks to his waiting room.

Little did he know, Innie is excited to meet someone new and he can't wait to see their interaction. Among the little, Innie is the youngest for today since Beommie slip at age of 3, Hyuka at 2 years old and Innie at 1 year old.

★★★

SKZ perform on the stage without any trouble and it's the same with Innie. His cuteness make people drool over him, gah! Can you imagine a big boy wearing braces, slip into a younger headspace and giggling happily with strangers?!  I mean the strangers are TXT after all.