★ SPECIAL CHAPTER : INNIE + HYUNGIE ★

Minho is busy preparing for breakfast at the kitchen, he's cooking Innie's favourite food which is Cheesy Mashed Potato and Strawberry Smoothie. Knowing how Innie will be once he's awake, he's busy to catch up with the time.

And he knew it, Innie's whining and crying looking for his caregivers. He turns off the stove, wash his hand and runs to the little's room.

Crying Innie under a human size plushie make he chuckles, "Kitten.."

Innie stop crying and he's peeking through the hamster, rubbing his eyes with his fist for a few times as he didn't believe that Minho is in front of him right now.

Innie tilt his head, and bravely call for Minho. His little mind has been thinking that Minho in front of him right now isn't a human, but a ghost.

"Hyungie.."

Minho laugh, he can see clearly the little is afraid and he switch on the lamp. "Hai Kitten.. Good morning little one.."

Innie is shock, he keeps touching Minho's face, "Awe chu weal?"

Minho nuzzles his nose with Innie's,  "I'm baby.. Why?"

"But it isn't weekend yet.. Why awe chu hewe?"

Minho chuckles, didn't expect Innie gonna be that smart. "Emm, do you remember about your braces appointment?"

"'M did.. Why Hyungie?"

"Today is the last day you gonna wear that braces, and I'll accompany you for your appointment."

Innie tilt his head, "Mama?  Dada?  Whewe?"

"Both of them got personal schedule, so they left early in the morning. It's already 8.30 am, can we grab breakfast for your little tummy?"

Innie smiled,  and he makes grabby hand. Minho carry him and Innie rest his head over the shoulder, "Hyungie.."

"Yes Kitten?  Why?"

"Can 'm eat yoguwt?"

"I'll give it to you after we done with the appointment. Can I?"

Innie nods his head, and he starts sucking on his thumb. Trying to imagine his day without braces, it's gonna be fun! 

★★★

"Hai Cinnamon.."

Dr Yoo wave his hand to the little, Innie smile and wave back to him. Sera only chuckles look at the little, Innie has been their regular customer for few years.

"Minho ahh.. Where is his parents?"

"Hyunjin and Felix?  They got personal schedule, that's why I bring him here. They called me last night.."

Sera nod and she take a look at Innie's dentist record, "Ohh.. Someone gonna be free from braces today!  Aren't you excited strawberry?"

Innie giggles and nod his head, " Ish it huwt?"

"Hmm.. Nope, but after you remove the braces you still need to eat soft food okay?  Give time for your teeth to adapt with new norm okay?"

Minho rubs Innie's back, "Come on... It's our turn kitten, let's go.."

Minho carry Innie and they walk into the room, Dr Yoo knows Innie slipped into younger space after he called Felix for their appointment and he decided to brings a toy that gonna distract the little.