★ 06 - PRACTICE ★

Jeongin wake up early in the morning, the darkness in his room didn't bother him and he just want to be better for himself.

He force himself wake up and he get up from the bed and wash himself. Being a little, the members decide to make a room for himself and his caregivers.

Jeongin looks at the watch, it's only 6.30 am. He wears a comfy cloths and drink a glass of milk and an apple. He walks out from the dorm leaving his hyung in their deep dream. No one realize he wakes up and leave the dorm.

He reach at the company after 30 minutes of brisk walk, he greet the security guard and keep his items in his locker and goes straight to the practice room.

He turns on a music,  and let his body dance to the rhythm. He able to keep up with the beat and he repeats it again and again.

★★★

Minho is the second person wakes up, and after he clean himself he wakes up the members. The clock already shows 8.30am and he notice Jeongin's shoe isn't on the rack.

His instinct saying something is wrong, Jeongin never leave the dorm without a notice. "FELIX!  JEONGIN IS MISSING!"

Felix sprint from his room with Hyunjin with a confuse look, "What do you mean Hyung?!"

"Jeongin is missing!  He's freaking missing!  Your bubba is missing!"

The members heard the news and wash themselves quickly, after 20 minutes they walk together to the company.

Jeongin didn't pick up their call neither texting them back, Felix can't stop worrying decide to runs to the company. He won't let anything happen to him, not to his bubba.

Felix didn't greet the security or put his belongings in his locker. He notice Jeongin's locker is blinking as a sign there are items in the safe box and without thinking, he's  sprinting straight to the practice room only to let out a curse, Jeongin locks the door from inside. He bang his hands to the door, calling for Jeongin.

★★★

Jeongin didn't listen to the call as the music overpower his hearing. He starts to lose a few beats and unable to keep up with the choreography.

He stops for a while and exhale a deep breath, trying to clear out his hazy mind. The unwanted voice starts creeping in his mind, he remembers what happen when he's not able to keep with the social standard.

Jeongin stop dancing and starts hitting his chest, this dance practice routine make him goes crazy. Their comeback just around the corner and he still unable to master the first phrase of choreography. There are three more phrase. Geez!

" Don't mess up Yang Jeongin!  Wake up!  You're in a big headspace now! "

Jeongin turns the music again and he starts dancing, trying to keep up with the beat but he's unable to focus and resulting his stumble and hurt his ankle.

The boy can't take it anymore and he curl himself into a ball position on the cold floor.  He bite his lips to endure the pain and his tears. He can't take it anymore. 

Meanwhile at the outside the members already goes ballistics, there's no other way unless they reboot the system of padlock for the practice room.