★ 07 - HISTORY ★

Dr Jung know one day she needs to tell the real story of Jeongin. Who's Yang Jinyoung and who's Mingi?  She can't hide it forever, Jeongin needs to move on and only she can help him to do so.

None of the member can focus on the dance practice, so Dr Jung decide to dismiss the practice after she talks with JYP. She looks into the eyes of the boys, and she smile. This day will come sooner or later, what matter is, will they stay together?

"Felix, can you carry him?  We'll go to your dorm. I need to tell you a story about Jeongin. Who is he for real.. And who's Innie."

Felix nod and carry Jeongin, the boy looks calm in his sleep. He wants to help him, he wants him to be better and freely being himself.

On their way to home, Innie whine and whimpering, "Bubba.. I know you're afraid.. But don't worry, your Daddy isn't here.. It's only me right now.. You can sleep and I'll take care of you.."

Minho pats Innie's back and put a pacifier into his mouth, that's such a calm baby. "Lix.. Can we go through this?  I mean, I want to help both of them, but can we do this?"

"We will Hyung.  Just like the very first day we promised to Jeongin that we will love him to the moon and the back.. No one will neglect him.."

Hyunjin only listen to the conversation without interrupting, he still confuse with his own thought. Can he starts it all over again?  Can he process the new information?

★★★

After they ensure Innie in a deep sleep, they gather at the living room. No one dare to speak, not even to ask what's the story?  Seeing that, Dr Jung turns on her laptop and ask Woojin to connect it with television.

A video on a play, full with scream and begging. Not to mention tears and blood and a cry for help.

It's their little baby on the video.

Jeongin hurt himself and asking for someone who never comeback, asking for someone who always promise moon and stars to him and asking to be free.

His eyes full with worries and fear, not to mention all the scars. He wants to hide it, but he can't. Soon, he vomitted on the floor. And then he's crying begging for help.

Hyunjin, Felix and Minho lost their words. They can't even breath properly neither utter a word, they freeze. Trying to deny that's Jeongin they know. A boy who always keep a smile on his face to prevent his hyungs worry about him.

"WHAT'S HAPPENED TO HIM?!  IS THAT MY KITTEN?!"

Minho can't believe his eyes, that isn't Yang Jeongin he knows.

Dr Jung turns to them after the video stop, "That's Jeongin four years ago. I keep this video as a proof that Jeongin isn't a normal boy just like you guys think. He's different."

"What do you mean? That boy in the video isn't my cupcakes!", Jisung can't believe his eyes.

"He is Sungie.. Listen, Yang Jeongin lost his parent at age of 10 due to hit and run accident. He and his only brother then abducted by a debtor demanding for payment of their debt. They were kids, obviously they can't do anything. As a barrier, his hyung Yang Jinyoung will be the payment. Jeongin saw his own brother got fuck in front of him, and his brother asked him to run. And he run but he promised to him, he will comeback. But the promise mean to be broken, he can't go back."

Small cry echo through the living room, Hyunjin hide his face on Felix's chest, the truth is too much for him to handle.

Dr Jung sigh, and she continues her story.