★ 16 - HATERS ★

The bigger the fandom, the merrier of haters of the group. SKZ also can't escape this situation as well, where there are the fans, there are always haters. It's like circle of life, you can't shine without the love of your fans but you also can't escape the hate of the haters. 

SKZ notices one of the accounts in their social media followers with name of @yj.boo always asking them unexpected question. At first they think, he/she just a one stan of fan which it's kind of okay but day by day Jeongin always receive comments and DM saying he's a freak and don't deserved to be part of SKZ.

At first, he tries to ignore it but it just getting worse. Jeongin decide to change his phone number and stop posting his selfie to the social media of SKZ. Even he joins a group photo, he always ensure he's at the back. Didn't wanting any hate comments from everyone. He can't cope with stress really well, he's not strong like he used to be. Plus, he's easily slipping these day. He always hit himself when he found out he's slipped during their schedule. Such a pathetic loser! 

"Maknae ahh..", the middle Hyung calling for him.

"Hmm.. What is it Jisung Hyung?"

"Are you okay?  You looks space out for past few days. Did something bother you?"

"Nahh.. It's nothing. Just kind of stress with upcoming mid-term and college entrance exam plus with the tour and comeback.", said Jeongin while scrolling his phone. He isn't in the mood to talk with anyone.

Jisung didn't ask further as he notice Jeongin try to avoid the question. It's like he's trying to hide something from the member.

"Okay then.. Goes to bed early tonight maknae. We gonna have fansign tomorrow."

"Ddae.. Goodnight Hyung."

Jisung leave Jeongin in his room and he decides to join Minho's live Instagram. They said a few random things and read their comments only to notice @yj.boo is commenting bad about their maknae. "Yang Jeongin is a pathetic loser. Trying to ride the fame of the members!"

Minho ends the live after he read that. No one can talk bad about his baby. He even hate the members say something negative about Jeongin now a nowhere stranger try to do the same thing?  That's a big no in Minho's book.

★★★

The house starts to full with various question asking where are their belonging. Only leaving Jeongin that peacefully enjoying the nature around the house.  He can't sleep last night and resulting he woke up early in the morning.

After 30 minutes of chaos, they finally go to the fansign place. Jeongin just stay still in the van and didn't talk to his hyung. Hyunjin notice that but he didn't dare to ask anything.

The fansign goes smoothly until one fan make Jeongin startle by throwing a fake snake towards him.

"Fuck!!", Jeongin yell and he almost cry. He didn't like snake and other animals that related to snake. He fall from chair and he try to stand up. But his leg wobbly and the floor looks dangerous in his eyes.

Jeongin fall to the floor again, and having a panic attack. Felix notice it and he helps Jeongin to stand up, "Not here Innie.. Let's go to the waiting room first."

Chan apologize for Jeongin's side and they abruptly end the fansign, knowing Jeongin isn't in a fit condition to continue. Meanwhile in the waiting room, Innie is whining a loud. He is afraid with animals without fur. He really hates them.