★ SPECIAL CHAPTER : INNIE + MAMA ★

Hyunjin is excited to spend his rest day with his little, only him and Innie. Currently he's rummaging the little's wardrobe and almost throwing fit when he sees there are no new clothes in the wardrobe.

"What the hell I'm doing all this time?! All these outifts are messed up!"

Hyunjin didn't like this, ever since he got married to Felix, both of them rarely had time for Innie, mostly they spend their night on the bed. The little also rarely regress himself as he's busy with his college life.

Hyunjin brush his hair, and he remember today Felix got a personal schedule. Hyunjin calls Felix,

"Babe.. Are you busy?"

"No.. I'm not busy as if this time.. Why baby? Do you sick?"

"I'm not babe.. Can I use the black card? I want to go out with Innie.."

"Ahh.. Sure baby.. Oh yeah, tell him I miss him a lot! As soon as I'm done with my schedule, I'll go home right away.. Love you baby.."

"Thanks Lixie! Love you too!"

With the approval of Felix, Hyunjin can spend as much as he want for Innie.

"Peachy!! "

Hyunjin excitedly runs to the little's room. Innie still sleeping soundly in his comforter.

"Baby.. Wake up little one..", said Hyunjin while rubbing Innie's stomach. The little whimpering and whining, didn't like his sleeping is interrupted.

"Wake up baby.. You gonna spend your day with Mama today.."

The little eyes open widely and he blankly stare at Hyunjin, Hyunjin smile and bopped the little's nose.

"Mama.."

"Aww.. Good morning my sunshine.."

Hyunjin strokes Innie's hair and kiss his forehead. "Ready for our day? Mama will spend the day with you today baby.."

Innie giggles and hug Hyunjin, "Chu don't lie to 'm?"

"I'm not little one. Let's go, we grab something for your little tummy then we go out okay?"

Hyunjin carry Innie on his hip, they go to the kitchen and the table already served with their breakfast. Chicken porridge for Innie and Gimbap roll for Hyunjin.

The maid smile and walk away, Felix only hired a maid to take care of his loved ones when either one of them is busy and can't take care of Innie.

They have their breakfast and dress up for their whole date today.

★★★

"Whoa! This ish big Mama!"

Hyunjin laughing as he see Innie's reaction. This is the second time for Innie to go shopping in this headspace, for sure the baby gonna be excited over a little things.

"Listen to my words okay Peach? First, don't wander alone and always stick to Mama. Second, don't be naughty boy or else Mama will punish you and third, don't ever get away from the bodyguard okay?"

Innie nod his head, he looks at the bodyguard named Jaeyul. "Chu awe big!"

Jaeyul smile and pat the little's head, "And you are cute! Now go on little one..", Innie wears a stretch able bracelet on his wrist that is linked with Hyunjin's wrist. It's only precaution step, as Hyunjin knows how active Innie can be.