★ 09 - PLAYDATE ★

Hyunjin dress Innie in casual outfit, "Peach.. Are you excited huh?  You gonna have playdate for today!  How is it? Mama and Dada gonna have practice for today and you gonna play around..  You like it pumpkin?"

Innie nod while eating a carrot stick, after Hyunjin ensure all Innie's item on the bagpack, he scoop the baby and walks to the living room. 

TXT and SKZ are schedule to have collaboration stage on SBS Inkigayo and what's make em suprise it's turns out TXT also have a member in little space!  Hyunjin wonders who's that member.

"Go go go!"

SKZ members shake their head seeing Innie happy, Woojin take him over from Hyunjin. "Are you that happy Baby bear? Excited to meet new friends?  Geez, since GOT7 samchon always pay visit to you, you are brave enough to say hi to stranger hmm?"

"Yesh!  Many fwiends!  Innie wike!"

He's playing with Seungmin and Jisung while Woojin carry him to their car. His caregivers now can trust him with new environment and new people. Innie surely grow up stronger mentally day by day. 

★★★

After half an hour, they finally arrived at the company and Innie slip into younger headspace for today and that's make him unable to walk. He really loves to regress in younger headspace.

They walk to the practice room after chaos and hectic, " Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim.". Turns out TXT already waiting for them at the practice room.

"Minnie go.. Wet 'm go..", Innie protesting on Seungmin's hip, he wanna crawl on the floor. Seungmin put the baby down and he notice there are only three of them which are Yeonjun, Soobin and Heuning Kai. Where are the other two? 

Yeongjun squat himself and say hi to Innie, "Hai cutie. What's your name?  And how old are you today?"

Innie looks immersed, he really likes big eyes and Yeonjun has the big eyes! "Dada!  Big eyes!  Innie wike!" He can't stop looking at Yeonjun, "Innie name.. One!"

Yeonjun ruffles Innie's head and he need to admit, a little with braces is an ethereal. "Gosh!  Stay still bunbun and don't mess with my hair!"

"Nuh!  Wanna pway!"

A small voice chuckle along with the high pitch scream and he laugh like crazy, feeling happy able to tease his caregiver. "Yaa.. Sweet pea, don't do this hmm? How about this, if you stay still I'll buy you a new coloring book?"

"Pwomise me?!", he scream in excitement! 

"I promise you Beommie..", said Taehyun while kissing the little. Soobin laugh when he sees Taehyun's condition, Beommie a little bit active today. How come a handsome man like Taehyun in a mess after handling a little?