★ 14 - AMUSEMENT PARK Pt II ★

"MinMin Hyung!  Faster!", Beommie is dragging Minho to play with him. Taehyun is playing with Hyuka and believe me if I said, Innie is still sleeping soundly. He didn't even glitch a bit. Four of them taking turns in carrying him, he's sure a baby but not light as a baby.

Innie squirm in Hyunjin's arm, making a little voice and Hyunjin choose to sit. The sudden movement by Innie make him shock, he's afraid if Innie crying.

"Peach.. Are you awake?"

Innie open his eyes and look at Hyunjin, his mind still processing where is he and what's he doing right now. Innie rest his head on Hyunjin's shoulder, trying to find his concious mind. "Do you wanna play with Hyung?"

Innie just staring at his hyungdeul and he shakes his head. Didn't wanting to join them for the time being. Felix carry him and they walks around the park, looking for a game that everyone can enjoy.

Innie let out a soft chuckle, he's happy. "Dada.. Wet 'm go..". Felix put Innie down and the baby walking towards his Hyungdeul.

"Hyungie.."

Minho turn around and he's smiling, "Hello sunshine.. Enough nap?", Innie nods and hold Minho's hand. "What awe chu doing Hyungie?"

"Hmm.. Just playing around with Beommie. Why?  You want me to carry you kitten?"

"Nuh.. Can we eat icecweam?"

Minho shakes his head, "You can't baby.. But you can have another plushie with one of the game here.. Wanna try?"

Innie nod, and he follow Minho's footsteps. Beommie and Hyuka toddling from the back, they reach at one of the game counter. Who can make the cans fall can choose one of the plushie on the rack.

Innie starts first and the first ball misses the can. He tries again and the same thing happen, they only left with 3 balls and he shoves it to Minho. "Hyungie, pway.. Pwease.."

At then a laugh cheer echo, Beommie manages to drop all the can and he got a rocket plushie and Innie sees Hyuka playing a gun shot with his Mama. "Hyungie.. Want it.."

Minho ruffles the baby's hair and he throw the ball, either luck on his side or he does have high accuracy!  The cans fall down and Innie can choose one of the plushie. "Which want you want baby?"

"Cat pwushie!", after hearing what Innie said, the guy gives Innie the plushie he wants. He smiles at Innie and waving at him, "Are they little? Are you caregiver or?"

Minho nod, " I'm and the guy with mint shirt only Hyung figure for this little family. Their parents at the back. Why?"

"Ahh.. basically you're caregiver too! I know a place where you can play with your little together in this themepark. It's a brand new section, after you pass the haunted section,  it will be the last section. The Little Cosmos section, maybe you can find things you can do together."

" Are you serious?!"

The guy give his warm smile, " Yes.. Oh here, these candies for the little. I hope they enjoy it.."

Minho bow to the guy and after thanking him, he chase Taehyun. " Taehyun ahh.. I know a place where we all can play together."

"Seriously Hyung?!  Where is it?  Jesus, I'm already tired even I just find few games that might fit Hyuka personality! And none of them can fit in!"

" Haha.. It's okay.. Shall we go?  We can ring them later.. "

Taehyun nod and he's holding his two little meanwhile Minho is walking with his baby. "Where awe we going TaeTae Hyung?", Hyuka ask with curiosity.