★ SPECIAL CHAPTER : INNIE + SUNGIE ★

Jisung is currently busy packing up Innie's items in his bag. He gonna bring Innie to the zoo as he promised the little few weeks ago.

Jisung keep checking the item repeatedly, ensuring none of them left behind in order to make the little happy.

Being apart of sub caregiver for Innie, this is one of the most awaited moment in his life. He can't wait to play around with Innie.

The sun's ray crack through the window, signalling the day is getting brighter and people starts having fun. Jisung goes to Innie's room, and to be honest he can't stop himself from fanboying over Innie.

Jisung walks to the bed and he pat Innie's bum. "Cupcakes, wake up.. It's already 8.00 am.."

Innie shake his head, he don't want to wake up this early. "Dada nuh.."

Jisung chuckles, "I'm not your Dada cupcakes.. Sungie is here to have a playdate with you. Didn't you tell me you wanna go to amusement park?"

Jisung pull the blanket that cover Innie's face, his heart melt into Innie's cuteness. "Baby wake up.."

Jisung snuggle his nose to Innie's nose, and Innie open his eyes. The baby looks blank and he's spacing out. Trying to look for his lost soul.

"Sungie.."

Innie hide his face in Jisung's stomach, smelling the fresh mint aroma from Jisung. Jisung brush Innie's hair, "Ready for today baby?"

Innie look at Jisung, tilting his head out of confusion. "Today?  Weady fow what?"

"Did you forget what you told me last night baby?  Didn't you said you wanna have play date with me today?  You said you wanna see Thea.."

"Eoh!", there is a bulb on Innie's head.

He remember what he said last night!

"Huwwy Sungie!!!  Wanna meet Bunny!"

Innie pull Jisung's hand and he starts running to the bathroom. "Easy cupcakes!  You gonna stumble yourself little one.."

Jisung only chuckles when he see Innie's reaction. The little is excited for their playdate today.

★★★

Jisung is watching the little jumping around with enthusiasm. Innie is giggling and having fun watching all the animals in the zoo.

"Sungie!  Huwwy!"

Jisung fast walks towards Innie and hold his hand, "Why baby?"

"Nuhthing!  "M wanna see chu fwiends.."

"My friend?  Here?  At zoo?  Who are they cupcakes?"

Jisung starts alerting to the situation around him, he really choose a place that rarely known by other people. Why the hell antis can found them here?

Innie starts running with his full speed and giggling while Jisung is breaking a cold sweat. Suddenly Innie stop and Jisung looks around, trying to find the stalker.

"Sungie!  Chu fwiends!"

Jisung is literally drop his jaw right now, how the hell squirrels are his friend?!

"This is my friend?! How can they be my friends?!"

Innie laugh, "Yesh!  They'we chu fwiends!  Mama, Dada and Hyungie told "m!", Innie tell Jisung without any lie.