★ 15 - GRANDPARENTS ★

SKZ surely had a hectic schedule for past 3 month and yesterday was their last schedule and the company gave them 2 weeks holiday before they resuming their solo activities or group activities.

Jeongin thinking about being a little for now but he still wanna play around his hyung. His eyes focus on a game in his phone, trying to beat his opponents while defending his place.

He let out a sigh when the screen shows " YOU LOSE", he put his phone in his pocket and look out at the window. He really miss his family right now, he want to share his stories with them but they're not here.

Jeongin close his eyes, preventing the hot liquid fall to his cheek. Woojin wake him up after they arrive at the dorm, he pull a long face. He just want to be alone for now.

He walks into his room, ignoring the members call. Felix take a peek at the youngest, "I think he misses his family. All of us always back to our hometown whenever we have holiday but not for our maknae. He always stays here alone."

"Maybe we can bring him together Felix. My parents are having holiday in Jeju right now. So how?", Hyunjin ask while look at his lover.

"We can ask him later, and a good news as well!  My parents already here!  They're on their way to Jeju as well.."

"Are you serious babe?  This gonna be family vacation! We can ring them and ask them to stay at the same hotel or homestay."

Hyunjin is excited and he calls his mom, telling them that he gonna goes to Jeju with Felix and his baby boy.

★★★

Jeongin wake up in a dim room, he squints his eyes and taking a deep breath. He clean himself and walks out to the living room.

"Jeongin ahh.."

Minho calls him, and he walks towards Minho. "Wae Hyung? Anything wrong?  You are still here?", Minho rubs Jeongin's hand. "I miss you being a baby maknae ahh.."

"No Hyung.. Not this time, I won't regress myself. You guys need to go home and leaving me here in baby character isn't a good choice, right?"

"It's okay baby.. Hyunjin and Felix will be here. You're not alone. They will accompany you here and tomorrow I'll head home."

Hyunjin holding Innie's comfort item, a lion plushie name Thea. The little lion always help him to fall into little space.

"Not this time Hyung. Please, no. I don't want to be a little right now. You guys won't be around."

Hyunjin sits in front of the baby and he takes out Innie favorite items, "You can play with them baby.. No worries, Mama will be here. It's okay to slip, you've been good Jeongin ahh. It's time for you to rest. "

"Mama!  Thea!"

Innie smile widely to his caregiver and he plays alone. He just immersed with Thea and don't ever take that plushie from him.

"We will drop you first tomorrow. After that, we'll go straight to Jeju."

Minho pats Innie, "You'll be happy with your Mama and Dada baby. It's okay to slip and we always be here for you."

The next morning, after they drop Minho at train station, they drive straight away to airport. Their parents already waiting for them at homestay.