★ 19 - HALCYON ★

SKZ members arrived at the hospital with JYP, they can see Felix sits on the floor. His head is looking towards the ceiling while Minho tapping his knee. One of Minho's arm got cut by a knife. Luckily he just need a few stitches. What makes them worry right now is how the other two? 

"Lix! Minho Hyung! "

Felix look at Chan, and he cries. He hug the leader figure and asking for forgiveness. Chan cup the rapper face and look at his condition right now, covered with Hyunjin's blood. Minho as well, both of them are afraid with what happen today.

"How are they Lixie?"

"I don't know Hyung. Both of them passed out while they're on the way here. Hyunjin got stabbed on abdomen and a gunshot pierced through his shoulder. While Jeongin coughing blood and passed out. I can't see their injury clearly.."

Felix can't stop blaming himself, he just can't believe what has happened to his loved ones. Jisung help Felix to clean himself, and they decided to stay there waiting for Hyunjin and Jeongin.

"Lixie!"

Felix looks at the source of the voice, it's Hyunjin's mom. His tears can't stop falling, "How are my son, Felix?  Is he okay?"

"I don't know Mom.. I'm sorry.. I-I.. I just.."

Felix can't talks, he chokes by his own words and tears. Hyunjin's parents hug him, reassuring he's not guilty for this.

Few hours passed by and finally the operation room is open, two bed are push out from the room. Felix almost drop to the floor after seeing the loves of his life.

Both of them in a deep sleep with help of ventilator machine to support their breathing. Felix is speechless, a doctor come out and ask for Felix.

Felix didn't dare to look in the eyes of the doctor but he knows something bad must happened in the operation room.

"Felix - sshi, as you can see both of them still in serious condition. Both of them got cardiac arrest while on the operation table. The knife stabbed Hyunjin's liver and resulting he's losing lots of blood plus with the gunshot wound. There's nothing to worry about the gunshot wound as it's only cut the skin. While for Jeongin, the severe hits make his rib fractured. To be exact the middle part and his wrist also fractured. The bone pieces stuck into his lungs resulting the cardiac arrest. Both of them will be under our monitor for the first 24 hours."

Hyunjin's parents nodded as they understand, "Thank you for your hardwork."

For God's sake, Felix is losing his sanity right now. Then he remember something, " How about Jeongin's tooth? Are they okay?"

Dr. Yoo walks closer to Felix,  " As the braces were took off by force, bleeding happened. Jeongin might need to wear braces for longer period and right now his wisdom tooth crooked. He might throwing tanturm when he wakes up soon. Stay strong Lixie."

The doctors walks away with Hyunjin and Jeongin. They feel lifeless right now, what they can do in this situation?  Are things gonna be okay for Hyunjin and Jeongin?

★★★

The media all over Korea already reported what happen to Jeongin and Hyunjin in a minute!  The police were succesful in catching the criminal, turns out she's sasaeng fan.

HYUNJIN AND JEONGIN OF SKZ ARE ADMIT TO WARD

SASAENG FAN OF SKZ WAS CAUGHT RED-HANDED

SKZ WILL GO ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Felix flex to the floor upon reading the news, he keeps banging his head. He didn't want to go anywhere, he just keeps waiting there in front of the ICU room.