Saying Goodbyes

Hello! I'm the author of what you're about to read, here to give you some info you may need to know. First, if you haven't watched part 3: Stardust Crusaders, please do not read, for there are SPOILERS. It's quite obvious, but yes, Kakyoin will be in the story, it'll be good, I promise. Enjoy the story!

(The paragraph(s) you're about to read are from a comment I saw on youtube, I do not take credit, I just thought it was really cool and wanted to feature it. Their name on youtube is Mr.Badtimes)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

And thus, DIO was stopped once and for all. 

But heavy sacrifices had to be made along the way: 

Muhammad Avdol, an Egyptian fortune teller, was killed by Vanilla Ice's stand 'Cream' in an effort to save the friends he had come to know from his power. 

Iggy, a Boston Terrier with an unbreakable will, was kicked to death by Vanilla Ice during their encounter and expended the last of his life to save his friend from complete eradication. 

Noriaki Kakyoin, a Japanese high schooler, gave his life so that the secret of The World could be revealed, and ultimately so that DIO could be killed. 

It is with those sacrifices that the mad tyranny of DIO had been ended, and they shall never be forgotten by those who cherished them and fought alongside them.

(Now to my own writing)

Jotaro stared out the airplane window longingly. Joseph snored loudly from next to him, making the teen sigh as he shut his eyes briefly. He opened them again to find himself looking at the inside pocket of his jacket. He reached his hand in and pulled out a square white sheet.

A photo.

Jotaro stood next to Kakyoin almost back-to-back. Avdol stood next to the two as Polnareff was crouched down in front of them next to Joseph, who held Iggy in his lap. Jotaro wanted to smile, or crack a small grin, he felt like it, he did. But he couldn't bring himself to it.

He wouldn't say it, but he missed them. He already missed Polnareff's annoying banter and obnoxious voice. Even though Polnareff was only in France for now, it would still be a bit strange without him. He was hurt a bit, knowing how much Joseph must miss Avdol, and how hard he must be trying to hide it. Joseph said they knew each other for... what? 5 years?

Jotaro never really got to know Avdol, but it would be strange without his knowledge-filled brain not pointing everything out.

He wasn't sure about Iggy, the dog never really liked him. Though, he knew that Polnareff was probably sobbing about Iggy as they speak. That little hell-raiser, he would've said he was glad he was gone, but he didn't mean it like that. The way Iggy passed was tragic, and they all knew Iggy had a heart somewhere, Polnareff was the only one to witness it.

And Kakyoin. God, Jotaro hasn't even talked to anybody ever since he found out. He knew the second a word threatened to come out of his mouth he could easily break down into tears. And he would never, ever, cry in front of another person. Maybe the 7-year-old him, but not this one. Jotaro was tough, he was strong, both physical and emotional.

Or that's what people thought.

Jotaro was indeed very strong physically, yes, but emotionally? When it came to Kakyoin? No.