Relief

A/N: Thank you for all the Dr. Hashi fanart! I absolutely love all of them! I'll be putting them at the end of this chapter, and don't worry if you're still drawing one or still want to, I will be accepting art and putting it at the end of my chapters for a continuous amount of time. It's a little art contest that will never close because I love seeing your guys' art and your ideas, it melts my heart. And I know that people will read this story long after that chapter was posted and might still want to draw her, and which I will still accept those art pieces and love them forever and put them in a chapter. Because I want to support your guys' creativity! 

Today, on July 16th, it has officially been a year since I have been on Wattpad. And I want to thank you for your support and the fact that you take time out of your day/night to read my story. It means a lot. When I made my Wattpad account, I was in a bad mental place. Writing was my way to cope and I opened this account in hopes that my writing could bring joy to people besides myself. I wouldn't be where I am today without you guys and the actual people in my life. Your support gave me meaning and hope, and I can't thank you enough. Even if you're new to my account or this story, I still love you dearly. Wattpad has helped me so much. And I hope that maybe my writing has helped you in some way. Sorry for the rant, but I just want to let you guys know that I love you.

Now here's the chapter you've all been waiting for.

...

Jotaro was ushered out of the room he so desperately wanted to be in. His emotions beginning to take over. But not in a bad way. Not in the way that he would punch everybody in the room, but rather that he let himself be dragged away because his senses began to fill themselves with relief and comfort, knowing he fulfilled his goal. 

Instead, he smiled.

He smiled. Because in the end, it was all worth it. He was safe. He was awake.

Kakyoin was awake. 

And yes, Jotaro would love to be in Kakyoin's room with him, but he knew Kakyoin would probably get mad and tell Jotaro that he needed to take care of himself too. That thought made him chuckle.

He was brought into a separate room away from the others and was treated for minor injuries, and was told to stay in bed for at least another 2 days, because his strength both mentally and physically had been drained almost completely, and would need some rest and time to recharge. Jotaro was a little upset about this, as he wanted to be with Kakyoin more than anything right now. But sadly, he was unable to. 

He breathed the cold, crisp air of the hospital room, shivering as his body was hit with a wave of chills. He breathed in deeply and closed his eyes, and breathed out slowly. He did this for a while, just breathing in and out, calming his senses. Trying to distract himself from the crippling PTSD and anxiety, attempting to soothe himself and bring his thoughts to a more happy and gentle state of mind. 

His meditation was interrupted by a gentle knock on the door. He continued to keep his breathing steady with deep and calming breaths but opened his eyes. He looked over as the door to his room opened with a gentle manner. 

The unforgettable tower of white hair poked through the door, and soon, Polnareff stepped in, closing the door behind him. "Hey, Jotaro."

Jotaro looked back up at the ceiling and hummed, his way of saying 'hey' back. 

Polnareff was not in too bad condition, besides the pain medication he would have to take from the fight with Himari, of course. 

He pulled a small circular chair out of the corner and wheeled it over to Jotaro's bedside, sitting down with his hands in his lap. His face softened.