Dreams

"Okay, let me get this straight. A year from now, my Grandfather and I meet you and a bunch of other people to stop an evil vampire from destroying the world?"

"Taking over the world, but yes." Kakyoin nodded.

Kakyoin and 'Jotaro' sat in his room, Kakyoin explaining everything about what he knew, hoping something would snap in Jotaro, making him remember.

The two stayed silent, thinking. And it was just as if a small light bulb blinked over Kakyoin's head. "WHAT IF IT'S AN ENEMY STAND USER!?" Kakyoin shouted suddenly, making Jotaro jump a little. Kakyoin realized how loudly he spoke, and froze a little, pursing his lips. "Sorry."

Jotaro sighed and shook his head. "You have to explain these things. Like what the shit an 'enemy stand user' is."

"Right, sorry." Kakyoin fixed his posture and sat up more, taking a deep breath before he explained. "You have what's called a stand. Or will have what's called a stand. I don't know if you have Star Platinum yet," Kakyoin while talking, tried to summon Hierophant Green to see if Jotaro reacted, but he noticed something was wrong. Kakyoin trailed off in his speech, resulting in Jotaro raising a brow. Kakyoin looked to his left to see the area lacked the normal sight of his stand. "That's impossible..." Kakyoin muttered. "I had my stand since I was a child, h-how..." Kakyoin looked at his hands, trying as hard as he could with his mental power to summon Hierophant Green.

But it didn't work. 

Kakyoin shot up, his heart rate increasing. That's why he felt so strange since he came here. Not just because he was free of injuries.

It's because Hierophant Green wasn't there.

When Hierophant Green was present, he would feel it or have the security that someone was always near him. But he didn't feel that now. Not anymore.

"Oh god, this is Death 13 all over again." 

Kakyoin began to pace the room back and forth. Jotaro beyond confused with the situation. "Wait, what's happening?" Jotaro asked, still sitting on the floor. 

"Sorry for such short notice, but do you have any idea where Mr. Joestar is?" Kakyoin asked politely, a bead of sweat rolling down his forehead.

"Who?"

Kakyoin stared at him, unamused. "Your Grandfather?"

"Oh right, uhhh, no, I don't."

"Do you have any way to contact him?"

"Maybe my mom does but-"

"Thank you!" Kakyoin left the room while Jotaro was in mid-sentence.

He shook his head, "What a weird guy..."

...

Jotaro has been up for countless hours now, scanning each and every security tape of the night Kakyoin was attacked. He played the tape over and over again. 

But it just looked wrong. 

One second, Kakyoin was sleeping, the next, he was looking around the room, and before you know it, there's blood everywhere.

The tape didn't seem to have been tampered with, there was no cut between these events. Nothing made sense. Jotaro grumbled as he sat back and ran his fingers through his hair. 

After Kakyoin was treated, he was moved to a way more secure area. One, because Jotaro demanded it and wouldn't let them say no, and two, after some research, they learned their enemy was not one to be trifled with. 

There was a small knock on the door, and the creaking of it opening was then heard. While Jotaro had his face in his hands, he saw the faint image of a cup of coffee being placed next to him.