Seeing You Again

Jotaro adjusted the hat on his head, following Joseph as they approached their boarding area. They just got through security (surprisingly) and had some time to spare before they actually boarded the plane.

Joseph rolled up his sleeve slightly to look at his watch. "We have about an hour to spare. Anything you want to do?" Jotaro shrugged. He still hasn't talked much since Egypt, Joseph got used to it already. "What about souvenirs? I'm sure Holly would love a little gift."

Jotaro followed behind Joseph as they walked to a gift shop. They didn't have to worry about leaving luggage behind, they didn't have any. They even ditched the weights in the suitcase idea.

As Joseph said, they were stuck in Pakistan for exactly two weeks. Not Jotaro's favorite, but he had to deal with it. He ended up writing about sea animals in his journal that he bought. He wasn't sure why, but it has the animal's information as well as a sketch. With the help of Star Platinum since he himself had no artistic talent whatsoever. 

'Kakyoin would've sketched it for me.'

Jotaro quickly shook the thought as they entered the gift shop. He didn't want to get caught daydreaming again.

"Jotaro! What do you think about this?" Jotaro turned to see Joseph holding up a stuffed purple bunny.

"If she was four maybe."

"Why so moody? Jeez," Joseph pouted, putting the bunny back on the shelf. "well, she is your mother. What does she like?" 

Jotaro thought for a moment, scanning the shop briefly. He walked up to a shelf and swiftly grabbed what caught his eye.

"Here."

The two left the store, Joseph with a small plastic bag in his hand. Joseph stopped to look at his watch. "About 40 minutes..." Joseph looked around for something else to do. "Hungry?"

The next thing Jotaro knew, they were holding pastries in their hands. Joseph practically inhaled his, while Jotaro took his time and ate slowly. They were croissants of some sort, Joseph's mouth watered at the sight and he just bought them, not even bothering to look at what they actually were.

Jotaro finished around 10 minutes later, and they had about 20 minutes to spare before the plane. They decided to just sit by the gate and wait for the rest of the time.

"All people in section A please line up," the flight attendant announced over a small speaker. Joseph and Jotaro were seated in section D, so they still had quite a bit of waiting before they actually got on the plane. 

"Section B."

More waiting.

"Section C."

Almost there.

"Section D."

Finally.

Jotaro sat up quickly, restless to get on the plane and back to Japan. Joseph showed the flight attendant their tickets, and they were through. "Enjoy your flight." Joseph nodded with a small smile.

They made it to their seats, and Jotaro, of course, got the window seat once again. Joseph didn't mind, he wasn't too fond of heights anyway. 

About 10 minutes went by and the plane started to move, driving to their lane where they would take off. 

Jotaro shut his eyes tightly as he felt the sudden lurch in his stomach as the plane lifted off the ground. This was the only part of flying that he hated, it always made him nauseous. He took deep breaths until the plane steadied, and he opened his eyes once again.