Hallucinating

(I made this meme and I'm pretty proud of it lol)

Kakyoin awoke the next day, he took his medicine and was ordered to stay in bed by Jotaro. 

"But what is there to do?" Kakyoin whined. 

"I don't know, read a book or something," Jotaro shrugged.

"Can you get me a sketchbook?" Kakyoin asked, leaning over the bed in an attempt to be closer to Jotaro.

"Sure. Where did you put it?" 

"No, buy me a new sketchbook," Kakyoin corrected him. "I brought mine on our trip and that quickly got destroyed."

Jotaro thought for a second and spoke again. "Anything else?"

Kakyoin was caught off guard, only really expecting a 'sure' or 'no'. "Uh-"

"Nevermind, I know what you want." Jotaro got up and straightened his jacket, and Kakyoin heard him yell for Joseph saying he'll be out for a bit.

'Doesn't Jotaro have school?' Kakyoin thought. 'Eh, I'll ask him when he gets back.' Kakyoin leaned back in his bed and got comfy in his mountain of pillows he had requested. He sighed heavily, closing his eyes. He was tired of sleeping so much, it got boring. He wished he had the energy to do something. 

But it was his own fault. If he had thought rationally, he wouldn't of let his adrenaline take over, and he wouldn't have injured himself more. 

"Kakyoin!" Polnareff's voice sang as he opened the door to Kakyoin's room. "Joseph and I are going out to eat. Want anything?"

Kakyoin shook his head, keeping his head buried in his pillows. "No thank you."

"Your loss," Polnareff shrugged. "see ya!" and with that, the door closed again.

Kakyoin was home alone now. Holly was working, Jotaro was out at the store, and Polnareff and Joseph were out and about.

Kakyoin finally thought he could have some peace and quiet. 

Little did he know that peace and quiet would be the opposite of good when it comes to him. 

'Kakyoin.'

Kakoyin shuddered but quickly shook it off. He yelled in his head that it was just his imagination as a restless attempt to calm himself before it got out of hand.

'Won't you be my companion? It won't hurt. I promise.'

His voice was so kind yet so sinister. It sent chills down Kakyoin's spine.

'If only you listened...'

Kakyoin shut his eyes.

'You don't even realize you've been killed.'

Kakyoin opened his eyes.

He wasn't in his room. 

He was where he recognized to be DIO's mansion. DIO stood in front of him, his back turned. He moved slowly, turning to face Kakyoin. 

Kakyoin trembled, his eyes filled with fear and adrenaline. His uniform was drenched in both fresh and dried blood. 

'I'm proud of you Noriaki.'

"No..."

'Those people deserved every bit of what you gave them.'

Kakyoin turned to a horrifying scene. Jotaro, Joseph, Avdol, Polnareff, and Iggy's lifeless bodies laid in a puddle of blood. Shattered pieces of emeralds scattered around.