Enemy Mission

(Slight profanity and angst)
(Sorry for such a delay!)

Kakyoin awaited the return of Jotaro the next day. He had advised the boy to get some rest and go to school, and assured him he could relax as he would be placed under Speedwagon Foundation supervision.

After his IV incident, the SPW Foundation has sent out an investigation under the order of Jotaro, soon being followed by approval from Joseph. Polnareff had stopped by in the early morning to check in on the cherry boy, who was doing fine at the moment. 

It was around 2 o'clock in the afternoon now, Jotaro should be out of school soon. The more minutes passed the more anxious Kakyoin got. However, until Jotaro arrived, Polnareff stopped by to say hello.

"Bonjour," Polnareff waved as he stepped into the room 

"Hey Pol," Kakyoin smiled.

"So..." Polnareff smirked mischievously, making Kakyoin stare at him blankly.

"What did you do?"

"Whatever do you mean?" Polnareff chuckled, pressing the back of his hand to his forehead dramatically.

"I'm not going to say it again."

Polnareff laughed, then plugged a cord into the TV that was in the hospital room. "Well, I pulled a few strings with Dr. Hashi, and was able to bring in some video games for us to play." Polnareff beamed, holding up three controllers.

"Why three?" Kakyoin asked. "There's only two of us."

Polnareff's face dropped, "Oh what are we? Back on the submarine with High Priestess? Chill man, the third is in case Jotaro gets here early."

Kakyoin giggled as Polnareff continued to set up the gaming system.

The two ended up playing sonic together, Kakyoin in the lead playing as knuckles.

"Let's just truck it back- look how silly this is!" Kakyoin laughed loudly. He also had to direct Polnareff on how to play the game properly. "You have to like- oh."

"Uh-"

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh"

"Wha- uh-"

 "Ohhhhhhhhh," Kakyoin started cracking up as his avatar got stuck in the ceiling on the map, glitching out and giving him an automatic win.

Polnareff threw his controller and stood up harshly, stomping out the door.

"Pol don't leave," Kakyoin wheezed through tears, not being able to control his laughter. "Polnareff don- POLNAREFF!!"

"No, I'm fucking done. I'm fucking done."

"No you're not," Kakyoin said through laughs.

"This is bullshit!"

"I'm gonna-"

"This is fucking bullshit!"

"I can't- I can't get off!"

"WHAT IS THIS."

"I can't get off!"

"WHAT IS THIS."

"I'm stuck!"

"WHAT IS MY LIFE!?"

Kakyoin cackled loudly as he clutched his stomach. And through all of this chaos, Jotaro happened to walk in with Dr. Hashi behind him. Polnareff continued to shout about how stupid the game was, and neither of them seemed to realize the two at the door.

Dr. Hashi cleared her throat and stepped past Jotaro, tapping Polnareff on the shoulder. "I'm sorry Mr. Polnareff, but there are other patients. I must ask you to refrain from yelling or shouting of any kind, and to watch your language."