Visiting

After Kakyoin and Jotaro chatted some more, he was told to leave, as visiting hours had ended. He was hesitant to leave, but Kakyoin reassured him he would be fine, as long as Jotaro promised to visit him every day.

He promised.

Before Jotaro left the hospital itself, he wanted to personally confront Kakyoin's doctor, who would be taking care of the redhead. He needed to ask some questions.

"Mr. Kujo, I've heard quite a bit about you from Kakyoin," the doctor shook Jotaro's hand with a smile.

"Drop the formalities. It's Jotaro." he corrected, accepting the handshake.

The doctor was female and was very sweet, long brown hair and intimidating yet kind eyes. Not like those annoying school girls that Jotaro had to deal with.

"Sorry, Jotaro," She pulled out a chair for herself and sat down across from Jotaro in an empty hospital room. "what would you like to ask?"

"I just want to know daily routines and everything. Also what kind of medicine he takes."

She giggled. "You must like him a lot."

Jotaro blushed faintly, but his hat hopefully hid it.

"Yes, Kakyoin is a special one," she sighed, smiling. "anyways, about your question. Kakyoin will hopefully have the appetite to have at least two or three meals. We'll give him some anti-nausea medicine just in case, and some medicine to help with the PTSD. Of course, we'll have him participate in therapy sessions to help."

"Can I ask the name of the therapist?" Jotaro questioned.

"Yes, it's me actually. Dr. Hashimoto, Dr. Hashi for short."

Jotaro nodded, adjusting his hat slightly. "That's all I need to know. Bye."

Jotaro simply stood up and left, leaving the doctor to simply shake her head. She's heard from Kakyoin during his previous visit that Jotaro is very stubborn and as some would say, 'emo'. So, she didn't take it personally. 

By the time Jotaro actually made it home, it was fairly late at night. Thanks to the great service of the Speedwagon Foundation, the majority of the room that was destroyed was restored. But Joseph would have to sleep on the couch that night. 

"Hey! Looks who's back!" Polnareff cheered. He had left the hospital earlier than Jotaro.

"Mm," is all Jotaro said as an acknowledgment as he walked past to his room.

He was worried about Kakyoin and his well-being. However, he was devoted to taking care of Kakyoin. He felt the situation the redhead was in was all his fault. Kakyoin would've never been hurt if it wasn't for him. He should've stopped Kakyoin while he decided to join the crusaders. But, if it wasn't for Kakyoin and his sacrifice, they would've never found out the secret power of DIO's stand. Or, they would've found it, but it would've been too late. He still blamed himself for everything.

He had school tomorrow. He would skip more, but Kakyoin told him to go, and that visiting hours still went on after school times. 

The day went by slow. Each class only 55 minutes, but seeming like hours. At the time of his last period, the bell rang. Jotaro shot out of his seat and grabbed his bag, throwing it over his shoulders and readying to jump out the window.

"Kujo!" The teacher called out. "Don't you dare jump out that window! I will call your mother!"

Jotaro rolled his eyes and proceeded to hop out onto the ground. He heard the distant angry yells of his teacher, but he continued to casually walk to the hospital. He pulled out a small box of cherries from his bag, as they were a gift for Kakyoin.