Lost in Battle

A/N: I finished the Jojo game Eyes of Heaven and I'm actually crying that ending was sooooo cuteeee.
And sorry for such a delay on the chapter! This one is extra extra long to make up for it. The word count it a little over 9,000 words, which is also why it took so long. Enjoy! :)

Dr. Hashi looked at the security tape and saw Star Platinum was no longer in the bed. And neither was Jotaro. She only looked away for a second, what did she miss that was so fast?

Dr. Hashi nearly choked on her spit in shock and dropped her clipboard, she ran out of the room and to Jotaro's. She looked around the room for clues but did not find anything that resembled struggle or a break-in. She did, however, find a piece of paper on the side table. It was a neatly written note. 

'Ora ora ora ora, ora ora ora, ora, ora ora ora.'

-Ora

Dr. Hashi sighed and dropped her guard as her mind relaxed. She set the note down and left the room, if Star Platinum left a note, surely Jotaro would be okay. The only thing she was worried about is if Jotaro even had the strength to walk yet. She scratched the back of her neck and made her way to Kakyoin's room, most likely where Jotaro and Star Platinum were. She wasn't sure how he would get in though, she didn't tell him the password yet. 

When she arrived, she saw the security guards in front of the room. She walked up to them and started asking about Jotaro. "Hey, have you guys by any chance might've seen Jotaro pass by here? Or ask to get in?"

The guards looked at her, one had their brow raised. "Password?"

"So it's the same kind of stand as Star Platinum."

"Yeah, Kujo's inside. I'm guessing the Joestar guy told him the password if you didn't." The guard opened the door for her and she walked inside. 

"Thanks."

The door closed behind her as she looked at Jotaro sit on a chair next to Kakyoin's unconscious body. Her eyes softened. "Jotaro, your mother wants to see you sometime and make sure you're okay. Do you want her to come over later?" Dr. Hashi, when needed, used very kind words and a soft tone. She specialized in helping sick children before she became part of the Speedwagon Foundation hospital. She also helped as a teacher's assistant while growing up.

Jotaro gave no response and kept his back turned to her. She looked down when she saw the familiar purple glow of Star Platinum. When she looked back up again, Star Platinum was on the other side of Kakyoin's bed, an utter heartbreaking expression on his face as tears fell. "Ora..." Star Platinum leaned over and planted a kiss on Kakyoin's forehead. Jotaro noticed and swatted his stand away, he looked back at Dr. Hashi frantically. 

Dr. Hashi only smiled, her eyes glossy. 

"I had a feeling."

...

"I can't believe that woman. She tells me that this guy 'Jotaro' knows more about my son than I do? Can you believe this?!"

"Honey, I think you're overreacting," Mr. Kakyoin said, placing a hand on Mrs. Kakyoin's shoulder. "from what it sounds like, Jotaro's a nice guy."

"Nice guy!? He almost killed my son!"

"Sounds like he saved your son, multiple times too."

Mrs. Kakyoin held a hand to her forehead, groaning. "I don't want to believe it. Our son disappeared for over 50 days, we get a call from the hospital telling us he was on the verge of death. Another few days and we get another call saying he's in a coma. And all of a sudden this guy is his best friend?"