Low Blood Pressure

HE

Karma is a bitch. The law of universe states that if you do bad then you are rewarded with bad and if you endure bad you are rewarded with good. Fuck this law. The most wrong I have done till now is to run away from my house and to let my mother cry for me. And what I got in return is to get stuck in this elevator, that too with this girl who I don't even.....wait ; I think I know her. Then it hit me...its her. She is from my class and now if I think about it hard, then I realize I know her very well. The girl who always sits on the second desk with few of her nerdy friends. Always has her nose in some book.

The golden girl of the class, always the ranker with hardly any words. At times I saw her friends laughing at her, God forbid me I even saw her laughing but she is never loud with her jokes. Never seen her at any parties. But I know her more personally, in fact we do have a relation- of enemies. Ranker or not the girl is a pain in the ass. Sassy with the smart mouth of hers. First year unfortunately we were in the same project group and she stood up against me. Winning is my habit so at the end she did the work all on her own and I did get marks for free. Thankfully she specifically asked never to be in the same group as me, so I never had to endure with her smart mouth once again.

Mouth....smart girl for sure and definitely has a delicious mouth with a good figure. How come she never dresses up to show her figure? Guys would drool over her. How do I know of her figure? Lets just say I man- handled her once and maybe intentionally I had her by the waist.

Karma is definitely playing her role well in being a bitch for I am stuck with this girl all alone in the elevator. My phone! Great battery is dead. Looking at her I see she is just standing at another corner without doing anything. Too smart to use her brains?

"Call somebody."

"Don't...have my...phone..." She sighed.

"What the fuck! you think mobile phones kill bees so you don't carry one? What are you mother Teresa?" Is she crazy?

Wait....her sigh wasn't like full of regret but as if she was about to......

'Thud.' She hit the wall of the elevator. Faint.

Instantly I am beside her and can't think of any reason as to why am I panicking. She is sweating profusely and shivering.

"Hey! Hey." I pat her cheek as she leans into me.

"BP-low" I hear her.

I make her sit on the liftman's tall stool. She rests her head against the steel wall behind her and I rummage through her bag for water. Why the hell I don't carry a fucking water bottle? And why the fuck she carries four notebooks for four lectures?

With just hardly two sip of water left in her bottle I bring the bottle near her lips. Clearly not in her senses or else she would throw a fit at the thought of even leaning on my chest for support which she is so casually doing right now. Is it only me who is finding our position too close or she is just ignoring the fact that I am standing between her legs and she has her arms around my waist with her head on my chest. Is she listening to my heartbeat? Cause if she is....then she better know that at this point it is beating with the speed of light. Too fast and loud for my normal self. I owe the reason to the acquiring of claustrophobia and not the girl before me.

"Are you...fine now?" It took a lot in me to ask that but efforts in vain, I didn't get any response. For the first time I look at her face so closely and honestly, no matter the seriousness of the situation be, I can't stop me self from admiring the beauty of her makeup free face.

"Talk to me...hey..hey" She didn't reply and I think I just lost my mind. What the fuck do I do? Talk to her- my brain answers. I tried but she doesn't respond to any of my words.