In love?Sure?(2)

HIM

'Buzz-Buzz' My phone vibrates and see her smiling face flash on the screen.

"Thank God you picked up!"

"Are you okay?Where are..."

"Yes I am okay! God its super easy to get you worked up! Were you really worried about me? Going soft are we now Mr. Smarty Pants?" I can practically hear the grin on her face and I know I am red by now. Thank heavens she can't see me.

"No. You wish I cared! Now; why did you call?"

"Okay....Now that you have assigned me a task of not even think about my plan I need distraction so...I called you."

"Are you serious? At 2 in the morning you called ME to distract you because you were thinking of your plan? FYI I don't operate a service to distract you in the middle of the night!" I snap at her and when she goes silent on the call, I feel pathetic. I can be such a jerk.

"Look...I am sorry! Okay?"

"....."

"Wait...are you laughing?!"

"Its fun to get you riled up but seriously I was pissed off for record!"

I have a smile playing on my face. This girl is fun to talk to.

"Fine. How about I make it up to you? Coffee after college?" I can't believe I asked her this?

"Are you asking me out?" I can practically see her smirking and with a sheepish grin on my face I say, "Whatever makes you sleep at night!"

"Cool! See you tomorrow! Good night!"

"Goodnight!"

_________________________________

HIM

The next day we did go for coffee but that was after our lunch together. She talked and talked non-stop and somehow seeing her enthusiasm I couldn't help but talk about myself too. I never knew talking to someone can be so simple? The jerk passed in the canteen and saw her eyes flash at him for a moment but I swear I saw something like anger flash through her eyes, something far from love.

"See I told you, you don't love him. Its not in your eyes." I state and instantly find her frowning.

"What do you mean 'Its not in my eyes'?"

"I mean...your eyes always show how you feel and I couldn't spot anything near 'LOVE' in them."

"My eyes do that?" She looks at me intently.

"I mean...yeah they do. You are very...transparent with your feelings."I say rubbing the back of my neck. Why am I so nervous telling her this? I hope it doesn't sound creepy that I observed so much!

"Hmm..." with that she stares at me and even when my eyes are stuck on the book I can practically feel her stare all along.

Its been a few minutes and when I look up at her meeting her eyes, she doesn't seem to be hiding the fact that she was staring at me. I close my book with a thumb and am thankful that the library corner we are sitting is more void of people and no one glares at me for the noise.

I raise my brows and she says with a blank face, "I can't see anything in your eyes." It wasn't a question.

Amused I just look at and she stares back. She is definitely stubborn.