In love?Sure? (1)

HER

All girls (mostly) at some point of their life have a crush on a 'Bad boy'. And off course they also fall in love (mostly).

Well now is that state of my life. I am in love with the bad boy of our college.

I mean I have had people come to me and say that 'Its not love. You are too fast in judging' and more along these lines. But I know its love. And that is final.

Well I have deduced that its love because he is very good looking, he is good at sports, has an amazing car, every girl in college has a crush on him, hell even some teachers have a crush on him. Apart from these he asked me to be his date for a party.

That explains the fact that he likes me too. Well I was shocked at first because one, I am not the most popular or most beautiful girl in college and two, we just smiled at each other a few times in canteen.

He just flirted with me and I was in love and I know for a fact that he too loves me.

So my love life seems quiet perfect apart from the fact that the above mentioned things are until yesterday. So yesterday at the party all was turning out fine. I was wearing his favorite blue color dress and he even picked me up from my flat. That's romantic.

All was great but after a few drinks he dragged me to a secluded part of the house and we kissed. He wasn't my first kiss though but I still felt it was all going too fast.

Then things got even faster more than my liking and with all my strength I pushed him off me. Like a coward I ran out of the party.

Believe me I didn't think of the matter much because I thought that we were in love, (which I still believe we are) and the next day we would patch up.

Now this is the tricky part. The next day he was kissing another bimbo right in front of me. His friends laughed at me and I wasn't crying but I felt rage.

I know he loves me but I know for a fact that his mind is just been altered. He is just misguided. His smile was so sweet and the way he kissed me was so passionate. He definitely has a thing for me, I know that.

People have come up to me and told that I should MOVE ON but I pay no heed to them. I know he loves me and I love him. Its just he needs to be back to the right path. I will get him back but I just need to figure out how I can win him back.

Well my plans have already come to a hurdle before even thinking about it, here I am sitting with the smarty pants of my class in the library doing some projects we are assigned to do together.

Well me and him have never been ' friends' as per say but its always clash of ideas. I am not a novice when it comes to academics but he turns out to be the topper of our class.

Well he can't be classified as a 'nerd' because I know he is the part of our basketball team. But that is all I know about him apart from the fact that teachers like him, he is very intelligent and he is an excellent debater.

Apart from having a war of wit with me he remains to himself. He hasn't got many friends. Just a guy from another course I think I have seen him coming in our class during breaks.

So the project work was so boring and my planning session was rudely disturbed by him, so out of sheer boredom I blurted out the entire story to him. Honestly, I was shocked when I saw that he was seriously listening to me. At times he looked at the book but his frowning couldn't be hidden well. He definitely had all ears to me and my problem.

I expected him to be like the rest and laugh at my face. Tell me that, that guy was wrong. He did laugh, and like a lunatic with tears at the ends of his eyes.

However he said something else – "You are not in love with him. You are wrong"

So, people have come up to me and by people I mean my best friend, and told me that that guy was wrong, he didn't love me and that I was wasting my time on him. That he didn't deserve me.

Here, he is telling me I was wrong? What?

"How the hell am I wrong in here?" I whisper yell at him gaining a glare from the librarian.

He stares at me and frowns. Then without another word he gets off the table and makes his way out of the library. I am confused? I told this guy such an important thing and after listening to everything he just accuses me to be the wrong one and walks out on me. What the Hell!?

I can't let him walk out on him. Not before getting the answer he neatly bit back in his mouth.

__________________________

HIM

Living on this planet for 22 years I have seen many crazy girls by far. Girls have been after boys for multiple reasons, love obviously the first one of my list, money backing the second spot. It is actually comical about the stories I have ever heard some gossips in college, back in school and some definitely from my elder sister who now heavily 7 months pregnant tend to gossip a lot if I dare say it. And trust me guys have also been pinning after girls, that is no new news to me.

However, there is this infuriating girl in my class who I might also add I am stuck with doing projects.

She is smart, pretty no doubt but what I don't understand about her is why she believes that she is in love with 'The Jerk of all times' boy of the college. And I have taken it upon me to make her realize that she doesn't love him! Either she is crazy or I am crazier?

______________________________

HER

"And how are you going to prove your point exactly?" I ask him narrowing my eyes.

"I will prove you if you just promise me one thing."

"And what that might be..." Okay now I am curious as to how this project partner of mine is going to prove me wrong?

"For a week you don't pursue him, don't take his name completely ignore him-"

I open my mouth but he raises his hand and continues.

"- Let me finish. You ignore him and work with me for the project and after a week, if I fail then I promise to help you out and get you back with the guy myself." He has a smirk and he knows that I will give in because his offer is tempting. I know he will lose and that makes me happy even more because then I will have another smart hand helping me in my plan.

We shake hands to seal the deal. I see him flash me a toothy smile which I don't think I had ever noticed to be so beautiful before and suddenly somewhere in my mind I am slightly dreading with the deal.

___________________________________________