Loyalty

SHE

In a relationship loyalty is the most important factor. I believe that one should stick to their words and go with whatever was initially decided.

Conclusion: loyalty is important in life.

You simply can't cheat on someone. And dumping someone without any valid reason is only done by bitches. And I am so not a bitch; then why do I feel like I am cheating on my boyfriend? Why do I feel like a bitch, sitting here at the beach at midnight with a guy I have met not more than two months ago. Then why do I feel things I assumed I felt with my boyfriend, with him? Why in God's name am I sitting here with this man and not with my loving now ex-boyfriend who by the way I just dumped few hours ago?

Can my once sorted life get anymore complicated?

Two months back my life was fully planned. I had a perfect life. Had a loving boyfriend, my childhood sweetheart- Rohan. We were best friends and then turned into dating each other. Since class 7th we were inseparable and we started dating in college.

He is the definition of the guy 'you see your future with'. Sweet, gentle, helpful, charming, you name the qualities and I bet he was all of that. He cared for me, brought gifts for me, never forgot anniversaries. Hell, my parents loved him.

He was never the violent one, never the one breaking rules, never bunking classes, never cheating, never flirted and I like it, well at least I thought this is what I liked in a man. I believed this is all I want in a person I can spend the rest of life, who would doubt it? I mean he was 'The man'......But ..... I did doubt my belief, when 'He' came into my life. He came in my well sorted life like a tornado and I got caught, hard.

A sane person's first thought would be to save them from this tornado but I am not as sane as I had perceived myself to be; I realized later. Instead of saving myself I went away with the tornado.

A hurricane for the world, he was the gentle summer shower for me. A rain that had the capability to destroy things around it but fall softly on me. He brought an indescribable happiness to me. How? Why me? I had no idea.

And like that, slowly and steadily my choices changed, my perception of things changed for the good and I found the real me, with him.

Its our five year anniversary and like every day at 8 am sharp I step out of my apartment to go for work. A step out with a smile and get toppled over a cardboard box. There for the first time I was on the floor sprawled, so disoriented and all because of a carton.

I see pair of sport shoes before my eyes and the moment I attempted to raise my hand for accepting some help, the foot moved ahead and vanished from my sight. Getting up I see the back of a man pushing the boxes in front of the door of my neighboring flat.

"Excuse me." I came off rude, well serves him right.

Turning around he gave me a smirk.

That is when I saw him for the first time. My new neighbor. Good built good face and beautiful eyes but unfortunately he stunk of arrogance and mischief.

You know when you meet someone you have troubles with in the future and you are supposed to use your conscious and stay far away from that person. And here I was filling a bowl of sugar for my ' neighbor' that too at 5 o'clock in the morning. I think he is crazy to want to drink coffee this early in the morning but then if you look closely you will see the crazy one is me; fulfilling his ' not so subtle' request this early in the morning.