Why? Logic? (1)

You know what's the most irritating word? 'WHY'.

I mean why the hell people are so bent on knowing the reason behind anything I say. I mean I surely believe that everything has a perfectly logical, rational and sane reason behind it. Nothing is fact less. But why the hell do others want to know the reason? Can't you simply accept the fact of what I am saying and just let it be.

"I don't want to have food." "Why?"

"Don't want to go there." "Why?"

"I want to sleep early." "Why??"

I mean seriously??? What the hell!! Can't you accept the thing I am saying instead of looking for reasons. And you know the most hilarious part....Its that even once I give a look of boredom or just say "Just like that..." or something these people don't get it!! Can you imagine what they say then - "Why?"

Dude can't you get it in your head..... I have pure logical reasons but I am not interested to share it with you maybe because I don't want to burden your small brain with the amount of intellect you can't handle?

I come off as rude right?

That's good sign actually! At least I don't have to try to be polite to people I don't want to be polite to. So only people who know me know that I can never be rude, at least I don't ever mean to be ;its just that the rudeness comes off with me- and they accept me with that. So apparently if you think I am anti-social, then you are wrong. I am not anti-social but I am.....you can say, allergic to social gatherings where people hang out and talk rubbish and soon the shopping and bimbo related conversation turns into a party plan and then you get stuck with maintaining a sane balance between the screaming bimbos, protecting the intellect of yours they are feeding on and the idea to kill them.

I really believe in quality rather than the quantity. Sometimes I feel that maybe I can act a little bit less rude but.... then I drop the idea cause people are so loving that they come near me and I am definitely not up for it. Then I have problems pushing them off.

I am definitely very extreme level choosy when it comes to living organisms. Not only humans but also animals. I won't talk to just any random human and would definitely not just walk by any random dog too( it has to be less fierce looking and not carrying rabies). And people who are too touchy are completely off. I don't understand the reason of why humans need touch to show their feelings?

You are angry- You slap or fight.

You are scared- you hold hands.

You are emotional- you hug.

You are sexually frustrated- you do IT.

And for some unidentified reason which apparently is termed ' love' but has no logical explanation to it- people Kiss. The fuck? Exchange of salvias? Yuck. Don't judge me.

Now with this imagination of mine you would think I am such a boring person with very limited friends...and let me tell you- You are absolutely right. I thought the same thing.

Then what the hell am I doing in a bed with a guy next to me and I can't remember any damn thing from last night? What the fuck happened to my boring life?

So I am....Thank God...not naked but this guy under the same sheet as me....probably won't be. Hopefully! His nude back is facing me and he has some good back. Impressive! The hell is wrong with me?

Then suddenly his arms snake around me and he pulls me close to him. A hugger!?

Okay I see our chest pressed together and the fact that his flesh is pressed against my green t-shirt isn't helping my heated cheeks.

I don't own a green t-shirt? Shit my head hurts. Looking up I get the shock of my life. Its him. My freaking enemy is sleeping...rather spooning me.

Ohkay...maybe it's a very weird dream where in I may have imagined the most popular guy of my class sleeping right next to me cause no way in hell would I have met him in the party last night......

Shit.

Slowly he opens his eyes and I am all ready to run away from all the embarrassment that's about to hit me. But why the hell is he smiling? The smile is a bit different. I can't put my finger on it exactly. I have seen him flash smirks to the dimwit bimbos in my class and even outside but, this smile is something new. I might never admit it loud but his smile really suits him. Its like so....pure. Involuntarily I have smile too. Why I don't know? But it just feels good to smile at him.

And as in the smile came, it quickly disappeared. As expected. And we are back to confusion but maybe something else too.....but what?

___________________________________

When you are a safe player, it becomes risky to suddenly be a risk taker. Unlike me people do take risks and they succeed. However, my conscious led me to the idea of 'Let's have some fun' and so I ended up going to a party with some friends. I remember all that dancing and fun but I think someone spiked my drink. And then I wake up in the morning next to someone I never expected in my dreams. Thankfully, my virginity is still intact. At least he is not a dick. You knew that- My brain pops in. Damn you brain.

So what exactly happened is still unknown but what the gist is that the guy saved me from getting into bed with some creep and lend me his green t-shirt when I puked all over mine.

So there is some goodness hidden somewhere......

And next week I am back to college after a small 'Thank you' Which the jerk pretended not to hear at once and I was made to repeat it thrice. Dog.

I expected us to be back to our original routine that was- to ignore each other at all costs;We sit far apart, I sit ahead in class and he on the last benches, I read a book during break and he laughs with his friends, Girls fangirl over him and I stay away from their conversations, There is homework I do and he doesn't.

But things changed. We didn't completely ignore each other, We sit at our places but still I can feel his gaze on me at times and when our eyes meet neither looks away. During break I still have a book open before me but I also have a smile because of his jokes, suddenly I find myself surrounded by bimbos talking about him and surprisingly I have all ears to their talks.

"I bet he is not a softy in bed." I hear some bimbo and before I could comprehend words were out of my mouth- "He is a hugger." And I smiled followed by a silence around me. "How do you know?"

Shit. "Just...just a guess..." Good cover right?....I didn't stutter so much; right?

I have my eyes once fall on the nasty looks directed towards me and then back to my book where words are dancing and unclear.

"Yeah....how would she know! He would never look at her." I hear the words and bitch that hurt more than expected.

If the words in my book were dancing previously then now the pages had tear drops too. Why the words hurt so much? I am not supposed to feel hurt right? How does it matter if he doesn't look at me....But why does it hurt then to even think that he would not look at me? Do I want him to look at me?

Maybe I am just thinking too much and this hurt can probably fade away and then when I see him I won't feel sad.