In love?Sure?(3)

HER

"I AM SO STUPID."

"Tell me about it."

"I..I love him." The thought is extremely new, but it suddenly feels the rightest thing I have ever heard. I love him.

"Oh my God! What do I do now. He..he isn't coming to the party..and he thinks I won, that means he think I love the jerk, but he doesn't know that I never loved him, I love..."

"Girl! Go get your guy!"

With the biggest smile, and heart beat at 500 km/hour, I gave the girl a tight hug and rushed out of the door. My heels were uncomfortable. Chucking them while rushing down the stairs I slipped into my flip flops. Within a few minutes I was hopping in my car and driving to his house.

___________________________

HER

Two kind of girls can do stupidity. One who plans a revenge for nothing and second who is in love. So technically, I fit in perfectly in the stupid category.

In a haste I forgot my cell phone.

Great.

Okay, so maybe I can walk up to the door and....no that will be so awkward, professing my first love in front of audience. And what if he kisses me in front of...wait why am I even thinking abut the kiss? Focus! Wait, does he even love me? Like me? He likes me, he was smiling and laughing! But that even friends do. Shit! What if he likes me as a friend? Oh God! Now I am panicking!

Going to the front door cancel.

I know his room had a balcony, he mentioned it. Maybe the curtains are open!

I walk to balcony; I probably know is his. I should have visited his house, even steal the blue print of the house would have been easier now!

Well, luck doesn't help stupid girls. His curtains are drawn. May be if I throw stones at his window?

Its freezing around 11 at night and under the light of the full moon and a yellow lamp post I am collecting stones.

Now when I have managed to gather handful of stones I look back up to the glass window. Picking the largest I raise my hand aiming at my target. Hope he won't mind if the glass broke!

The moment I am about to throw the rock I hear his voice – "What are you doing?"

There in all his glory stood the boy I was in love with, with a confused look on his face.

"You.." It came out breathless as I lower my hand and the stones fall in the ground with as much as sound they could make. Damn ungraceful stones!

"What are you doing here?" He takes a step and so do I. Soon we are stand face to face and I have never been more nervous in my life.

"I ..." He is casually dressed and yet looks so adorable. He raises his brows encouraging me to continue. Focus!

What should I even start saying? I love you...no he might freak out if he doesn't feel the same way!! God I am so stupid. I shouldn't have come here.

"You didn't go to the party? Its your reward. You won." He says and had I not been looking him closely I would have missed how his shoulders tensed. He seems nervous and now I can see more clearly. He has his fists clenched and jaws set straight, giving no hint of any emotions but I can practically feel the tension around us. A good sign.

With a smile I step even closer and look straight in his eyes. There goes nothing..

"No. I didn't go to the party. You know why?" He looks up and searches my eyes for something and with my cheeks on fire I continue.

"Because, I lost. Smarty Pants; I was never in love with the jerk. The past week made me, you made me realize that I never even knew what love was. I was never in love with him. I always thought having a 'bad boy' love you would be so romantic and shit, I was so stupid to look for love outside when it was right beside me all along. He wasn't the one who made me smile, who cared for me like I was a princess when I scraped my knee, he wasn't the one who punched a guy for me, he wasn't the one who didn't laugh because I am a secret History nerd. It was you. You were the one I could  call at anytime for anything and count on you and you are the one who just got worked up because you thought I was in danger. You care for me; at least that's what I like to believe. But now I know what love is, thanks to you. And this feel correct in all sense. I love you." I let out a sigh and stare at him. He doesn't even twitch. SHIT!

"I get it if you don't..." I could say further because his lips came crashing down on mine.

Cupping my cheeks I stare into his eyes and suddenly I feel as if I am seeing a new world in his eyes. There are emotions I can practically see swimming in his deep brown eyes. He is drinking in my sight as if I might just vanish in thin air.

He rubs a thumb on my cheek bones and I feel goosebumps at the nape of my neck. "I love you. I love you so so so much. I was just trying to prove my point but, I fell in deep shit myself. You are the one I want to show all my feels, only you. You are so beautiful, smart and I just chickened out. I thought maybe I don't deserve you. A nerd like me...I...."

"Idiot. I love you and nothing can change that. Have you ever thought that maybe good boys can be my type?" With that he grinned and sealed our lips once again.

"I see somethings don't change. You wore red and had your hair down. For me?" He smirks.

"No. That was my subconscious telling me that you have practically captured all of me."

"Okay! Come on kiddos, its freezing outside, back in the house, you can continue! What you think a pregnant woman can't sense a love story?" We hear his sister and smiling we head back in the house. This time I am sure, in love with the right guy. 

***************************************

:)