five..

"Aight boys, don't forget, practice early morning tomorrow, 7:45," their coach reminded them as they left practice for the day, making most of the boys groan

"Aight boys, don't forget, practice early morning tomorrow, 7:45," their coach reminded them as they left practice for the day, making most of the boys groan. Due to certain boys, practice ran late that evening and it got pushed an hour early on a Friday morning, and he was already tired just thinking about it.

Their first game of the season was approaching, it was this weekend coming. It wasn't out of state like he told Jailyn, it was at home, against LSU. All the guys were excited and ready to play, including Armani. The first game never felt like pressure to him, it wasn't until semi-finals and championships when he started to feel it.

"Dawg, them freshmen always doing stupid shit," Duck grumbled as they exited the court.

"I don't even know why they allowed to practice wit' us, Coach knows" he rolled his eyes as they made the short walk back to their dorm, immediately freshening up and heading straight to bed. It was already 9:30 on a Thursday, early morning practice would kill them both if they didn't get some rest.

Armani scrolled aimlessly down his instagram timeline, liking pictures from his sisters and his cousins. He answered a DM from one of his friends back in the city before he started watching some stories.

One he watched was from one of his freshmen teammates that actually had some sense, Caleb. He told everyone to call him Tripp, though, since his initials were triple C's.

He posted a story of his girlfriend walking ahead of him with one of her friends and tagged her, but the voice sounded extremely familiar, and when he watched it a second time, he realized it was Nayeli. A small smile graced his face before he decided to be nosy. He went to Tripp's girlfriend's page, and since her account was public, he watched her story, and sure enough, Nayeli was posted on there cheesing in the mirror with Bri, shaking their pompoms in a boomerang.

Oh, so they made it...he thought to himself with a smirk. All that meant was that he'd get to see her Saturday, and every game after that and for some reason that left him happier than what he was when he got home.

Duck saw his friend just smiling at his phone screen but decided against harassing him, because he was too exhausted to do so.