twenty-eight...

"Look at Nanny's precious babies! I wish y'all could walk," Samara pouted

"Look at Nanny's precious babies! I wish y'all could walk," Samara pouted. Brooklyn and Noémie were nine and eleven months old now, and after months and months of tedious planning, her wedding day had arrived.

"Brookie can walk, she might tumble a lil bit, but she can walk, right stinka? Tell Nanny you be walking allll over mommy and daddy room," Bri laughed as Brooklyn and Noémie stared at each other. They had just woken up from naps and were still half asleep.

Noémie was, as Armani expected, very smart. Her first word was dada, much to Armani's delight. She knew how to say no-no and bye-bye now, as well as waving, nodding yes, and shaking her head no. She understood both Spanish and English so far, she answered correctly to both.

Nai and Mani were amazed at just how fast she was growing and learning, every time she learned something new, or every time Nadira told them she did something different at daycare, they were ecstatic.

They were still working on the walking thing, though.

"Tell Nanny you can stand," Nai laughed. "Say I'm almost there,"

Nai looked up at her friend, and instantly pouted at just how beautiful she looked. Ever since she put her dress on, Nayeli was smiling and grinning because her best friend looked so gorgeous. Everyone was so happy today, it had been a long time coming and she deserved this happiness.

Josiah really treated Samara the way she deserved to be treated, and while it was a long time ago, everyone remembered how sad she was during her breakup in college

Josiah really treated Samara the way she deserved to be treated, and while it was a long time ago, everyone remembered how sad she was during her breakup in college. Josiah came along and changed her mind on love, and made her feel special. She was resolved to be single after Demetrius, but he proved to her that there was someone out there who was going to love her and want nothing but the best for her, and he was it.

So to see Samara finally getting ready to walk down the isle, brought tears to Nai and Bri's eyes. They were proud and happy.

"Nai! Stop looking at me like that or I'll cry," she pouted. "You too, Bri, y'all are gonna make me mess up my makeup!" she whined.

"I'm sorry!" both Nayeli and Bri said, fanning at their faces in their pretty dresses. Samara only had four bridesmaids and four groomsmen, so it was just them in the room. Nai was maid of honor, Bri was a bridesmaid as well as Josiah's older sisters. The groomsmen were Samara's older brothers, and Armani and Duck, her adopted brothers. Josiah and Armani were actually extremely close, so he was chosen to he best man and would be walking with his wife down the isle.