forty-three..

Nayeli had been running around all day long

She spent the night at Armani's last night to bring in his birthday with liquor and lots of other unspeakable activities, and now she was ripping and running around the city trying to make sure everything was right for him.

"Baby, why'd you leave me man," he groaned. "Duck is being mean as shit,"

"Demar! Stop being mean to my baby on his birthday!" she fussed at him over the phone.

"I told his old ass he couldn't take no more shots till later and he mad. Get yo' nigga, sis," he chuckled, making Nai laugh.

"Keandre, please. You can't be drunk at noon," she shook her head, pulling into the parking lot. "I gotta go though, baby. I still have a few things to do, so I'll see you later on, alright? I love you," she grinned.

"Why I can't stay on the phone with you, mamas?" he asked, making Duck snicker.

"He soft, Nai," Duck laughed.

"Ducky, stop! Because babe, I can't show you your gift, and I need to get ready for your dinner and everything. You want me to look pretty right?" she asked, hopping out of her range.

"You was gone look gorgeous regardless, baby," he smirked.

"Aw, thank you papa," she blushed. "But, I do need to get my nails done, and I need a pedicure. I also need to finish up with your gift sir, so you can not stay. But, you'll see me soon, I promise," she blew a kiss at the phone.

"Aight, mamas. I love you too," he smiled back before they hung up.

Nai quickly hopped out of the car, running straight to the nail shop, she was nearly late for her appointment messing around with Mani. She wanted pure white nails to go with her toes, and with the outfit she picked for his dinner tonight.

She wanted to have a dinner for him with his closest friends and some of his old teammates as well. Their small circle was planning on taking him out tomorrow night, since it was Friday tomorrow, but as for tonight they were just having a nice intimate dinner for him, and he was very excited.

Armani was never one to make a big fuss over his birthday. He enjoyed and appreciated what his parents had planned for him but he never asked for any huge gifts, or a big party, he just was thankful to make another year.

But that was exactly why Nai wanted to do something for him. If it was up to him, he'd have them eating pizza on his couch with a bottle of Hennessy.

While she was getting her nails done she made sure to give Armani a birthday post on her instagram, even though she did so on her story all last night.