twenty..

"Bye daddy! I'm gonna miss you, I won't see you till bubby's birthday," she pouted

"Bye daddy! I'm gonna miss you, I won't see you till bubby's birthday," she pouted. Gionni offered to drop them off at the airport for their three day weekend in NOLA.

"I'll come see you before then, princess," he assured her, kissing her forehead. "Be safe, text me or your mama when you land okay? I love you baby,"

"I love you daddy," she hugged him tightly again before walking on to the sidewalk.

"It was good meeting you, don't forget what I said, take care of my baby," he dapped Armani up.

"Yes sir, I will,"  he nodded, wrapping his free arm around Nayeli's shoulder, pulling her into his side. "She's safe with me," he smiled.

Gionni watched as his daughter and the boy she was clearly head over feet for walked into the airport hand in hand. He never thought he's see the day his baby was this grown up, he remembered when she was falling asleep in the tub after her long days in first grade. Now she was in college. With a boyfriend. It was all too much for him to handle.

"This is so cute," Samara said, walking around the hotel lobby

"This is so cute," Samara said, walking around the hotel lobby. The boys were checking in and getting the room keys for the weekend, and the girls were in love with the cute decor in the lobby.

They were all excited to be back together, especially the girls. Samara was able to get some bottle for everyone to drink on New Years Eve, which was the day after tomorrow. They'd spend the day on Bourbon Street, like tourists, and then ring in the new year together at the hotel.

Tomorrow, they'd just spend the day catching up on sleep, everybody was busy for the holiday, and they wanted to be lazy for at least a day before the festivities began.

Then girls talked about what they got for Christmas on their way up to the fourth floor, where all their rooms were. Nayeli was extremely excited, this was her first adventure without her family, she felt like a certified adult.

Once she and Armani made it to their room, she dropped her bags and immediately flopped back on to the bed with a long and hard sigh.

Armani glanced over at her after dropping his bag. He walked over to the bed, standing over her with a smirk on his face. She smiled back at him, hair all splayed out on the mattress. Something about the way she looked made his heart skip a few beats.