twenty-two..

After getting their bags loaded in the trunk, they got in the Range and started their drive to the city

After getting their bags loaded in the trunk, they got in the Range and started their drive to the city. Armani was one of the few people she trusted driving her baby, Coco Chanel, named after the original of course.

Plus he looked good driving a big car, so she offered it to him.

"You really dressed up, mamas," he chuckled in disbelief of how good she looked.

"You told me to look nice," she smiled, watching him, leaned back in her seat, left hand steering and right hand holding hers. "You look good too, don't act like I completely outdressed you, baby,"

"You look like you belong on somebody magazine cover, you making me look like I'm blessed to be sitting by you," he said seriously, making her blush furiously.

"Oh stop it, Armani," she waved him off. "Where are we eating, sir?" she asked, pulling her phone out from the cupholder to change the song that was playing.

"I remember you said you been craving Italian since we got back from Atlanta, so we're going to one of them authentic Italian places, where they got old ladies making pasta and all that," he spoke, making her laugh.

"That sounds good babe," she nodded. Pasta was one of her favorite things to eat so she was pleased.

Once they got there, she noticed it was rather empty for a Friday night, but she couldn't care less, because that meant she'd get her food faster. They got seated, and that's when she actually saw how dry it was. They were the only ones inside and the restaurant was a nice size. There were no tables around them and she was kind of confused.

"Armani, why is it so empty in here? You sure it's good?" she asked, looking through the menu after their waiter left them. He laughed and nodded.

"I'm sure mamas. It's usually almost impossible to get seated this fast," he informed her, pulling out his phone. "Smile, baby," he pointed the camera at her and she quickly flashed him a grin.

"Then how did you—I'm confused," she pouted, and he laughed again.

"I got pull with the owner, I wanted to make sure we had the place to ourselves for your birthday," he shrugged, making her eyes go wide, and if he wasn't mistaken, he saw that sparkle again.

The owner of the restaurant was his professor's wife, and hopefully where he'd be doing his internship next semester. She was more than willing to shut down the place for them, because she knew how much of a good kid he was, according to her husband, one of the best students he'd seen in years.

"Baby," she whined, lip pouted out. "Thank you so much, I love this," she looked around, taking in the ambiance of the restaurant. It was pretty dark, but there were twinkling lights all around and there was a candle between them, providing a very romantic atmosphere.

"Of course, you deserve it, mi amor," he spoke to her. "You actually deserve the world but I can't afford that yet," he joked.

"Aww Mani, don't make me cry, please," she fanned at her face. "This is the sweetest thing ever," she smiled at him. He reached and grabbed one of her hands across the table and brought it up to his lips to kiss it, making her blush again.