thirty-one..

"I have never been to Disney! I'm so pressed!" Bri cheered, as they drove

It was only a thirty minute drive to Anaheim, and they were all excited. Like Bri, nobody else besides Nai and Duck had been to Disneyland in California.

"It's literally so magical, just like they say," Nai nodded. She'd always loved disney. She'd been to both twice, and she couldn't decide which one she liked more.

"It makes you wanna act like a big ass kid, all the characters running around and all that. It literally brings the kid out in you," Duck continued. Even though they only had about a 30 minute drive, the LA traffic was like nothing they had ever seen.

"Atlanta not even this bad, and bitch Atlanta gets bad," Nayeli mumbled. They'd been sitting in the same spot for 15 minutes and everyone was highly annoyed.

"It don't never let up! What even causes traffic? Like just drive! Move forward, the hell," Samara grumbled. She had bad road rage, and that's exactly why Nayeli didn't let her drive.

"I wanna get some ears," Nayeli spoke, making all the girls agree

"I wanna get some ears," Nayeli spoke, making all the girls agree. They'd only been in the park for 15 minutes and had already seen so much.

Bri and Nai made it a point to take a picture with every single princess they saw. They hadn't seen Tiana yet, but as Nayeli's favorite, they had to find her sooner or later.

The friends made their way to the gift shop, since they were still pretty close to the front. The girls all looked around the huge wall of ears, all trying to pick one. They had headbands and hats, but due to the fact that all the girls hair was natural, hats weren't fitting over their heads.

November got lollipop ears, Bri got classic black Minnie ears with her red bow, but with sequins. Samara picked the Cinderella castle ears and Nayeli picked the Minnie ears with pink pom-poms as ears and a black and white sequined bow. Nai also made sure to get gifts for her family.

"Look babe, they're cute huh?" Nai showed her ears off to Armani as they walked through the park hand in hand.

"Yeah, you look adorable," he chuckled. "You having fun?" he asked her.