forty-two..

"Nai

"Nai...you not still sleep, mamas," Nayeli heard Armani speak to her.

"Mmm, yes I am," she groaned, turning away from the sound of his voice. "Leave me alone," she said.

"You need to wake up, mi amor," he sat back in his bed with her, rubbing on her back. "It's already 10,"

"Baby, it's Saturday," she whined again. "We don't have class till Monday! Why you waking me up, huh? You supposed to love me,"

"I do love you," he laughed. "I love you so much, I'm tryna take yo sleepy ass out to eat," he explained. Making her head pop up off the bed. "Yeah that's what I thought, go get dressed," he chuckled.

No matter how late they stayed up the night before, he was always an early riser. Last night, Nayeli was wanting to go for hours and he was exhausted. But he still opened his eyes at 8:30, mad. He hated how is body never allowed him to sleep in.

"I'm ready!" Nai called, coming down the hallway. She looked completely refreshed and full of energy, making him smile. "You look handsome, papito," she grinned, sitting in his lap. He chucked at just how giddy she was acting now that she got what she wanted.

"Thank you, hermosa. You real happy this morning huh? Dick got you all excited and shit, speaking Spanish in the morning and all that" he teased, making her blush and throw her head back laughing.

"You play all day long, Armani," she giggled. "Gimme kiss please," she puckered her lips out and he gladly kissed her, repeatedly.

"Aight, let's go before we fuck around and get back in that bed," he chucked, patting her on the butt so she'd stand. She did and he took her hand as they walked towards the door.

"I don't see the problem in that,"

"You wouldn't," he laughed.

"You happy to be back with your girls?" Mani asked, thumbing through the menu at the brunch place he brought them to

"Oh my gosh, yes! I missed them so bad," she gushed. "We literally stayed up all night long when we got to the apartment last week just talking and catching up, even though we talked over break, it wasn't the same, you know?" she smiled.