thirty-three..

"I mean if we go off campus we gotta pay the bills," he stressed

"I mean if we go off campus we gotta pay the bills," he stressed. He and Armani were deciding whether they wanted to stay in dorms for their junior year or move off campus. At first, they wanted to stay in the on campus 'apartments' but one of their teammates let them see inside his and they were shocked at how small it was. Just about the same size as their dorm.

"Nigga...your scholarship covers off campus housing, so if anything I'll be paying the bills and your scholarship is covering the rent," he explained.

"Okay smart ass, who buying furniture then?" he smarted back.

"We are! We're both working this summer my nigga, we gotta pay for the shit regardless," he laughed. "Save yo' money, don't spend it all on food like a fatass," he spoke as they walked into their dorm.

"Okay and don't spend all your money on ya girlfriend, nigga," he chuckled. They had just gotten back from the gym, and were both seeing their girlfriends tonight, and boyfriend duties never slept.

"I'll spend whatever I want on my wife, you bum," Armani laughed, heading for the shower before Nai pulled up.

They'd been back at school for a week and a half now, and he hadn't seen her for a while, because she was trying to be there for Lea, which he completely understood. They still talked at night, but after classes or after she came from the dance studio she took Lea out, or they had a movie night, or they'd have a study date at the library.

Everyone had been doing their part to make sure she was okay. Armani brought her food whenever he was able to take some home from his classes, because he knew how much she loved to eat. Bri and Nai took her to the nail salon and out to eat the weekend they got home, she and November went on a movie date, Duck and Tripp made her workout with them, and although she was dead tired afterwards, they were making her smile and laugh the entire time.

But tonight, Samara quite literally forced Nai out of the dorm because she knew her friend, and she knew Nai missed Armani like crazy. Going from sleeping with him every day for two weeks straight to not sleeping with him at all was driving her crazy. Even if they had to share the twin she was excited to do it.

"Aight bruh, be safe, don't bring back no babies, I ain't raising no kids!" Armani yelled obnoxiously while Duck walked to his car, making him flip up his middle finger at him.

Once he pulled off, Armani sat at his desk, scrolling through facebook, trying to look for anyone that could connect him to his mother.

He had yet to bring it up to his own mom, but he knew he had to soon. He just hoped she was understanding of it all. As usual, he told his sisters and they were a hundred percent behind him, especially since he always told them the story about how much of a good woman she was.

He requested someone by the name of 'Tamia Eason'. Eason was his mom's maiden name, so he knew that could be a possibility. He tried his hardest to remember his aunts names or at least their faces, but he was drawing blanks, so he was simply working with names at this point.