thirty..

"Good morning sexy!" Samara called to Nai, who yawned, walking into the kitchen

"Good morning sexy!" Samara called to Nai, who yawned, walking into the kitchen. It'd been a few days into their vacation, and everyone was in full relaxation mode.

"Morning," she replied lazily, walking straight to the fridge and grabbing the orange juice and two glasses. She and Armani were up late so he was still asleep, she surprisingly woke up earlier than he did. She was gonna bring him some fruit and juice to wake him.

"You look very relaxed, miss," Nai smiled at her friend.

"Chile, I started my day in the hot tub," she sighed. "Your parents have fantastic taste in hot tubs, by the way,"

"I'll make sure to let them know," she laughed. "We still doin the beach today?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am, 1 sound good?" Lea asked and Nai nodded. "Make sure your friends are awake, because I will leave they ass here," she threatened, pointing a finger.

"Yes ma'am," she laughed, heading back upstairs to their room.

"Good morning sleepy head," Nai spoke quietly, closing the door behind her. "I brought you some breakfast, well I mean...I brought you fruit," she continued. She stood next to his side of the bed, watching as his eyes slowly creaked open. He looked up at her, and reached out for her legs, pulling her body close to him.

"Morning, baby" he grumbled. She straddled his waist, and he rested his hands on her hips. "You so sexy," he muttered, rubbing his hands on her hips, biting on his bottom lip.

"Stop, babe," she whined, covering her face.

"Quit that," he fussed, pulling her hands down. "You said you brought me fruit? Feed me," she continued blushing and nodded, grabbing the plate, picking a piece off for him.

She held a chunk of pineapple out to him and he ate it happily. She continued doing so until he sat up on his elbows for a kiss. His lips tasted like strawberries, which she loved. They giggled and laughed together till it was time to get ready for the beach.

After showering and taking care of their hygiene, Nayeli dug through her bag, trying to choose a bikini.

"Baby, which one?" she held up two bathing suits to him, standing in front of him wrapped up in a towel. He just stared at her for a second, and she giggled. "Babe, look at the bathing suits, please,"

"My bad, mamas," he chuckled, licking over his bottom lip. "Um, that one," he pointed at the orange one.

"Thank you!" she called, skipping into the bathroom to change.