fourteen..

"Ooh cousin you look so cute!" Amora hyped Nai as they walked around the house

"Ooh cousin you look so cute!" Amora hyped Nai as they walked around the house. Thanksgiving was always a huge deal in her family. Both sides got together in the biggest house available, which was her grandfathers this year.

It was around 4, and everyone was starving, but they knew better tthan to rush anyone in the kitchen.

"Thank you, babes. I don't even remember where I got this," she said, looking down at her jumpsuit. She was never one to not dress up for thanksgiving, but this year she tried something a little different.

"Chile, I felt that. I look at half the shit in my closet and realize I have no clue where it came from," Pheonyx agreed, as they joined their multitude of uncles and cousins in the room watching football. They got kicked out of the kitchen for playing too much so they had nothing better to do.

Nayeli took pictures of her outfit earlier, so she decided to send one to Armani. She missed him terribly, but she was happy to be around her family. Omari talked her head off for hours, and the first night she came home they stayed up all watching anime and eating unhealthy food like they used to do. Amani and Sarai were eager to tell her all the tea from school and Ajani was just waiting for her to come home so he could play basketball and 2k with her.

She and Armani talked every night before bed and virtually all day long. She missed seeing his face in person and really wanted to just be under him watching stupid netflix shows right about now, seeing as that's what they'd be doing any other day.

: here's my thanksgiving fit as requested 💜

boo🥰: gahhh damn baby

boo🥰: you look good as fuck 😭

boo🥰: I miss you bruh wtf

: awww thank you boo 😚 i miss you moreeeee

"That's that nigga you talk to huh?" Dallas smirked, standing above her.

"My boyfriend? Yes," she smirked back. She was honestly the last of her cousins to start dating, but for some reason everybody was still shocked when it happened. Happy, but shocked. Dallas and Kareem couldn't wait to meet him.