forty-one

"I still can not believe your dad finessed this," Samara said, standing around their fully decorated apartment

Nayeli begged her dad to get her an apartment off campus, because she did not wanna go through the hassle of having a roommate that wasn't Samara or Bri. So as a solution, when she reregistered for classes, she did so with the address to her new apartment, making her an in-state student.

Nai convinced Samara and Bri to do the same thing and now here they were. Sophomores off campus. Of course as her Godmother, Rayne helped the girls decorate the entire place, and they were completely in love with it.

They only lived 10 minutes away from campus, lucky for Nai, two minutes away from her boyfriend's complex. She would never ask her dad to get her an apartment in the same complex as him but one close by wasn't an issue.

"I know, he's so great, I really thought he was gonna tell me no," she chuckled good and well she rarely ever heard that word leave his mouth.

"You seen Mani's yet? I know y'all drove down separate," Bri asked, sipping from her water bottle. The girls had only been back in Louisiana for a week, while Armani and Duck had been back for two and a half almost three now.

"No, I haven't seen him since he left, I miss him," she pouted. Having Armani at her disposal for the entire summer was something she never expected. Her dad put him up in a hotel as promised, and he stayed in Atlanta for the rest of July.

She usually visited him on weekends, or he'd drive over for dinner. They still didn't do anything sexual, so she was a tad cranky but she knew it was better that they didn't.

"She say she miss him. She seen his ass all summer, she miss that dick," Samara laughed, making Nai blush and Bri giggle.

"Wait, y'all really ain't do nothing all break?!" Bri sat up straight.

"No! We were at my house! And then when my dad payed for the hotel, he didn't wanna do it there either because my dad paid for it," she chuckled. "He's a respectful boy,"

"Tripp ass must be extremely disrespectful," Bri smirked.

"Not at yo' mama house, you hoe!" Samara gasped.

"No! His mama's house," she snickered, making them all fall out laughing.