twelve..

Thanksgiving break started in three days, and it had been two weeks since Armani and Nai confessed their feelings for one another

Thanksgiving break started in three days, and it had been two weeks since Armani and Nai confessed their feelings for one another. She was already sad to leave him, even if only four days after seeing him for fourteen days straight.

Today was their friendsgiving, and luckily, Samara's mom let them use her basement for the night, since nobody else had a place around campus. Everyone cooked something, and was to bring it to the house and they's just enjoy each other's company for the night.

Nayeli made mac and cheese, which she vividly remembered her mom making almost every night when she was pregnant with the twins. She made it so often, Nayeli learned by just watching her, and she made it just as good, according to everyone at home.

Samara made gumbo and white rice, and Aubrielle baked sweet potato pie and made cheesecake for her boyfriend, who hated sweet potato anything.

They were waiting on the boys to arrive, and nobody knew what they made, but everyone was excited, especially because they knew how well Armani could cook.

"Oop, they outside," Samara spoke, seeing two cars pull in back to back. Nayeli hopped up out her seat to go to the door with her friend so she could be nosy and see what everyone brought, and to see her boo, of course.

"Welcome welcome! Head right down them steps and to your left, you'll see everything, set up," she pointed as Armani, Duck, a girl they didn't know, and Tripp came in. Shortly after, a boy they didn't regocnize strolled through as well, causing Nai and Bri to exchange looks.

They joined everyone in the basement, and everyone began greeting one another.

"Wassup, pretty girl," Armani spoke, hugging Nayeli close to him.

"Hi Mani," she cheesed, kissing him twice. One thing he noticed as time went on was that she was getting pretty bold when it came to showing him affection without him asking for it, and he loved it. "Whatchu make? It smells so good," she complimented.

"Oh, thank you, hermosa. It's Dominican food, I'll tell you when we sit down to eat," he spoke, bending to kiss her again, making her hear flutter.

Everyone sat down at the long table, and Duck cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention.

"I wanna introduce ya'll to someone," he said gesturing to the girl next to him. "This my girl, November, bae, this is everyone," he gestured his hand again at everyone, making them shake their heads and introduce themselves.